3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
I don't want to spoil the game for you, so I'll be brief about it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so your saying in the pre-sequel ( Spaced out) that it was originally intended for them to be a family but due to the change of TOS for adult games in Patreon the idea had to be scrapped? is there anyway you can bypass it to continue it on to WW?

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
i have to say it after playing all the way through, the ending was absolute dog shit, there better be sequel in the making or something with a better ending than this cause this is not it chief you shit the bed, ya fucked it up if this is the full stop ending

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
i have to say it after playing all the way through, the ending was absolute dog shit, there better be sequel in the making or something with a better ending than this cause this is not it chief you shit the bed, ya fucked it up if this is the full stop ending
I'm thinking Island 34 might be. One of the girls was talking about an island in the last questline. If it isn't I hope they lose every last Patreon supporter.

josef2600

Aug 28, 2018
com on guys. don't be like that! yes ending was awful ! the hole story wasn't that good. noting like space out, at all. but they have don a lot of work. amazing work. specially at the end, the animations were excellent . most of us have played it for free !
but on the personal note, some of the games are amazing. like spaced out (and recently, playing Babysitter), for me it is not about the game choices, it is about my own choices in real life. i live rape and incest and forcing and drugged ! i just love it, but i cant even think of it in real life. playing them, making me work and live better. i have deep depression and bipolar, in short, my life is hell. i am never happy, life has no mining for me, but when i play this games, do you know what happens in my brain ? i get some mining in life ( even if for a short time) , because i get this feeling that i need to work better and live to see one of this real life girls ! that give me motivation! to have them ! even that i know i will probebly never going to get any! and not to hart them, but to worship them. not that most girls deserve worshiping ! some times i talk too much! be happy! thank you.

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
I don't suppose anyone has a save for the previous version?
annoyingly must have deleted the saves, just before I d/l this

hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
This game is a deep testing by the dev to grandly showcase his brilliant skill about arranging story lines for 2 dozens of girl characters.

24 girls!
Every of them has owned feature, unique background, personal highlights and mixed to each other's story lines!
You love some of them and may even hate some of them, but you difinetely remember most of them. The characters have so many details of behavior and personality.

The tasteful dresses choosed by the dev!
Girls change different dresses and clothes based on different time in various senarios, and suitable for the story progress! How amazing is that! How much time he used on that? It is a goddamn fashion show he was running in the game! It is art!

The views of every set with various lighting:
It is not designed to get player to find out whom to talk to. It is designed to let the player to enjoy multiple angles of the yacht set. You can visit those locations whenever there are or not beautiful women being there alone or in group.

It was a yacht model every dev could buy, but this dev was the only who uses every inch of its potencial and upgrades the views for each beautiful angle, to make player realize that this yacht is alive with all functions, for people living there, being as part of the environment but not just the set itself.

Those sex scenes are never boring!
The dev was like: "Hey I know what you guys want the most because deep down I may be thinking the same thing too".
Every hot scenes come so wildly but also reasonable at the same time. He cooked every dishes so deliciously and he gave players unexpected courses from time to time. Physical law and Patreon rule are the ONLY limit of his imagination about sex scene and positions.

Player has 100 different ways to get satified by feeling "I just took advantage on this/these lady(ies)".

Routine:
The dev has a strong persistense to have the player to feel the realistic detail, so he made the eating, washing and sleeping in Water World. It seems 95% of the players don't have the patience to repeat the E/W/S for many times. It is ok, the dev gave you "cheat mode" later.

You don't like hard mode but want easy mode? Or hate easy mode but like hard mode? No problem. You can swtich it in a blink. The dev already gave you the choice of most realistic way and most easy-skip way to play the game at the same time. Why complain?

Conversation and interaction:
Yeh, some players complained about that. You and I never feel enough. We are greedy and we always want more. Personally I require this game should be VR and I should be able to touch those soft hot bodies with my hands (yeh, I am that kind of Oscar-grade high-end player ).
BUT, don't forget it is not a The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim made by famous company. It is a hair-dropping one man job.
Can you really ask for more besides all those advantages he already gave? All I can do is hands down. (Again, 24 girls in 1 game, seriously? It is a museum of women relationship.)

Gameplay:
At the early version, I didn't understand how it works too. But somehow I figured out how simple is that very soon.
If you want story as visual novel, you just skip to chase the "Star icon". If you want relax, you can go anywhere as sandbox or take time for detour or small games. It gave players so many aspects to enjoy so many small pieces of this universe. I can't stop admiring the MC who could live and stay there.

Future:
Most of us may not have a perfect life experience by our owned effort. The dev gave us something nearly perfect. He might give 97% I like and 3% I didn't enjoy. Shouldn't I at least 94% appreciate him? I think the dev deserve the respect for the great job he already made.

One night when you or I suddenly think about a character's body figure or a hot scene in this game, a smile appears on our faces.
Remember it is because of the dev. And he will be even greater in the next game.

One more thing
that I couldn't forget is, most of characters go to gym every day, based on their owned profession and body condition. Devil in the detail. It is reasonable for the characters working so hard for body management. It kept reminding me that I should at least do some gym from time to time, so I can keep an acceptable figure. How inspiring.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes