3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Loved both games...but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW, there is a mistake in the prologue...I've been meaning to tell, but I keep on forgetting.

There is a line when earth sends up soldiers to end the station that said:-
"Megan was killed while trying to seal the boarded part of the station."
I think it should have been
"Tiara was killed while trying to seal the boarded part of the station."
Just checked the code. It is "Tiara was killed while trying to seal the boarded part of the station."

As for what happened to young Amelia, that will be in the epilogue.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Just checked the code. It is "Tiara was killed while trying to seal the boarded part of the station."

As for what happened to young Amelia, that will be in the epilogue.
What I've been getting since I played the game.

Prologue.png

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
so i have the 0.26.0 one does that mean i need to download it and replace some files if given the option?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
so i have the 0.26.0 one does that mean i need to download it and replace some files if given the option?
Delete your game, download and extract 1.0. The saves are kept in the user folder, so they will survive the process.

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
What ? The ending just like that ?? So far the game is perfect! But the ending is weird ... or is there a further story?

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
I remember when the pixie said she wanted to find a normal life, I thought it would be in the next story? MC and all the other women stick around to find their dreams? Like island or moved to other earth XD

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Man, sanbox are really terrible, terrible games.
This is just as bad as the prequel.
They should all be banned.

Last edited:

The5Fuck

Jan 26, 2020
as far as i know the inc doesn't work pass 0.26.0 i even tried a new save ( hoping my other scenes that i unlocked wouldn't have to unlock them especially the split quest endings) but yea doesnt work and how do i use the sandbox?

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes