3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
What ? The ending just like that ?? So far the game is perfect! But the ending is weird ... or is there a further story?
There will be a epilogue, that might tell us more story...not sure how much though.

See as there might be a sequeal in the distant future, don't expect all questions to be answered, but I think some things will have more clarity.

Reactions: Micmic15

KiRA (Nahid)

Jun 4, 2018
Good game with lots of content and girls. Dev was good at giving updates every month. Bad part is that there is no gallery to visit the scenes again and again. It is easy to play not much of a grind, which I really do like.

Sep 5, 2020
Good game with lots of content and girls. Dev was good at giving updates every month. Bad part is that there is no gallery to visit the scenes again and again. It is easy to play not much of a grind, which I really do like.
?
Open the quests window(i button) and click on the completed quests to watch previously played scenes.

Micmic15

Sep 28, 2020
I remember when the pixie said she wanted to find a normal life, I thought it would be in the next story? MC and all the other women stick around to find their dreams? Like island or moved to other earth XD
Really sad when those 3 died

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
YO BRUUUUZ
can someone tell the tree/relations between characters?
i added incest patch in /game
& just started .. first time on this game...
If you just started, no one on the ship (neither the students, the teachers or the crew) is related to you.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Can you guys tel which paths are better. or spoil me what happens. I just want to fuck everyone.
I played without a walkthrough and you can pretty much fuck all the girls. (There is 1 or 2 exceptions. If I remember correct you can only fuck one of the twins, and I think there are 2 other students that you can do sexy stuff with but no sex)

Other then that, you fuck pretty much everyone. Not all of them have repeatable sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Punto

Frank Lin

Jun 21, 2018
I downloaded mac version 1.0 and tried to play, but was stuck at first quest. Sophie's door was locked and no star is shown no matter what I do. Could someone please help?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I downloaded mac version 1.0 and tried to play, but was stuck at first quest. Sophie's door was locked and no star is shown no matter what I do. Could someone please help?
Just talk with her when she's alone somewhere else. There are indicators on the map that tell you on which deck and in which room there is an active quest, so you can easily see where you need to go.

Frank Lin

Jun 21, 2018
Just talk with her when she's alone somewhere else. There are indicators on the map that tell you on which deck and in which room there is an active quest, so you can easily see where you need to go.
Thanks for your response. I did talk to her after downloading the photos. She asked me to talk to her when she's alone. But when I went to her room when she's alone, it was locked and without a star icon at the right hand corner. I could still manage to give her the usb on the next day when she's alone somewhere else. But without talking to her alone in her room, the next quest Daphnee's Photos would not be activated. I'm stuck!

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
if there's no star (open map). just keep pushing the forward button until star indicator appear(s).

or you can pass the time by talking-interacting with anyone or just by peeping.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Thanks for your response. I did talk to her after downloading the photos. She asked me to talk to her when she's alone. But when I went to her room when she's alone, it was locked and without a star icon at the right hand corner. I could still manage to give her the usb on the next day when she's alone somewhere else. But without talking to her alone in her room, the next quest Daphnee's Photos would not be activated. I'm stuck!
I don't know the specific scenario you are talking about, but basically let the stars and talk icons guide you.
Talk Icons are not indicators of new content, but on some occasions, a talk icon can also move the plot forward. Sometimes you also need a bit of time to elapse. (That is basically the "Grind" in this game. So there are very limited stat grind in the game, but there are some time grind. It's not excessive, mostly for 1 or 2 days)

If there are no stars to move the plot forward for about 2 days, try all the available the talk actions. Also remember to sometimes not sleep during the night. And remember to sometimes sleep in your room. Some events are triggered when you go to sleep.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Daphnee's Photos quest is triggered by a different event. You need to talk with Daphnee while she's alone after getting the swimming shorts from Sophie. It's indicated by a "location pin" icon on the map. There are different indicators for different types of events - a star for quests, a location pin for one-time events, a talk bubble for talking with a character and an eye for spying on characters. The more you progress, the more of these you will unlock.

Frank Lin

Jun 21, 2018
Daphnee's Photos quest is triggered by a different event. You need to talk with Daphnee while she's alone after getting the swimming shorts from Sophie. It's indicated by a "location pin" icon on the map. There are different indicators for different types of events - a star for quests, a location pin for one-time events, a talk bubble for talking with a character and an eye for spying on characters. The more you progress, the more of these you will unlock.
I checked my quest progress. Under 'Pool Spy', flashback from what happened inside Sophie's Room has been activated, even though I was locked out. So I found out what Sophie did in the room. And as you've said, 'Daphnee's Photos' is triggered by another event. So I can still progress. Thanks again for your replies.

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I checked my quest progress. Under 'Pool Spy', flashback from what happened inside Sophie's Room has been activated, even though I was locked out. So I found out what Sophie did in the room. And as you've said, 'Daphnee's Photos' is triggered by another event. So I can still progress. Thanks again for your replies.
The unlocking of the scene is definitely a bug but at least it doesn't stop you from progressing through the game. Just keep in mind that Water World was started over a couple of years ago and back then rendering animations with Daz was a much more time consuming task than it is now, so the further you go, the more animated the scenes are. At some point they introduced a sort of AI powered denoiser which allowed cutting off the rendering of the frames sooner and still getting acceptable results for animations since the movie compression lowers the quality anyway. Also I managed to save enough of the income to actually buy better hardware, so that helped with creating more content too.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that the scenes are not as good in the start of the game, as they are at the later stages.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes