3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I had this bug when i try to load my save, first time got this, any fix please ?
You were playing a port of the game which added some stuff and then tried to load the save in the original game or a port that doesn't have the stuff added in the previous one. Until you get the same port adding the same stuff, you won't be able to load this save. Sorry about that.

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
You were playing a port of the game which added some stuff and then tried to load the save in the original game or a port that doesn't have the stuff added in the previous one. Until you get the same port adding the same stuff, you won't be able to load this save. Sorry about that.
neven played a port and i don't think it exist, i used compressed version though.

If it can't be fixed, if anyone has a save from just when the MC get to the submarine base please upload it.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
neven played a port and i don't think it exist, i used compressed version though.

If it can't be fixed, if anyone has a save from just when the MC get to the submarine base please upload it.
Well, the compressed version is also a port since it modifies the code. If you can find a new compressed version from the same person (or someone using the same tools), you should be fine.

This is a save right before you go to the station that should work fine with the uncompressed version (don't know about the others):

Reactions: ShangTsung

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
Well, I did point out that the plan was to have an epilogue after this is done and Island 34 is launched. It was in pretty much every one of my posts that had something to do with the plans for the game. The changelog is for describing what is added in this version, not what will be added in the next.

Will there be a third game? I don't know. One thing is for sure - it won't happen until I34 is done (or if there is an overwhelming request on Patreon to put I34 on hold and do a third game in the SO/WW universe). I've thought about it and I already have some ideas on how to structure the story, but again - this is unlikely to happen for at least an year.

Do I lose any sleep over "more hate might come my way"? No. As said before people are different, they like different things. No one is forced to play the game - there are more than 20 adult games being updated EVERY DAY here. Pick one, support the developer if you like it and if it doesn't float your boat - there are still 19 to choose from. If none of them is good enough for you and you think you can do better - DAZ3D is free, RenPy is free... who's stopping you to make the best game ever?

EDIT: Spaced Out did not have an epilogue, because Water World started right after that and part of the game was the confusion on where/when it takes place, so explaining this at the end of SO would actually hurt the WW experience.
Is good to now that will be a epilogo to the game and if the epilogue is done well there will be no need for a 3rd game, the only thing that WW could have is a full galery unlook code something like that, now that the game is finish.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
all i have to say is the ending (last update) was a big let down. so what was the point of the mc going to the undersea base if he wasnt going to do the job that he was only there for it (the ending). hell he couldve stayed on the surface and did what he wanted and not even did the job. the ending just seemed to be rushed.

Reactions: User1230
Jan 23, 2018
Wow, just days ago, v0.27 was released and now up to v1.0
That's hell of a jump in the story.
I'm going to dl the final chapter and see if it was all the worth :)

EDIT:

Yup the ending was very quite abrupt.
No way to know what happened to Lana, Amelia & MC or even Rebecca.
Seems to me that the dev got tired and just pull the plug on the ending.
Very sad.
And why an epilogue when the dev could have added the ending within Water World itself?
Or do we have something more in the epilogue itself to turn out to be an entire game, to milk the cow more and more? ROFL!
This is modus operandum... first game ended like that, why 2nd would be any difference

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Great job finishing 2 games ! ... although I dislike many things with Space Out, but understandable for first project. Of course Waterworld have something to be criticize, but I let others do that, many of user love to write long ass critics. Now you've done 2 games, it's fair to ask you to up your quality on sex scene. Good sex pose, not weird one, and have high quality animation. 2 thumbs up, get a rest or short vacation, back with fresh mind. Can't wait for another sequel or new storyline, good luck.(y)

zackgaspar

Jun 4, 2019
Maybe sometime I'll post an actual review to give this game some love, but just wanted to acknowledge a couple criticisms but mostly add some positivity.

When I first saw this game quite a while ago, I played spaced out first, then this, and really enjoy the 'concept' of the story. The actual 'execution' of the story was definitely lacking sometimes, in that it could become confusing or very lost. I think the ship gets a lot of hate because we're suddenly removed from any character we were ever given any reason to care about, for lots of update cycles. And then the game ended. Ouch.

That sets are really high bar for the epilogue, to generate that satisfying ending, and reconnect players with the various characters they actually liked, and it may or may not reach that bar for various players.

But I just want to say I have LOVED watching this developer progress. Graphically, water world is so far beyond spaced out, this game has an absurd number of high-quality animations and attractive character models compared to the majority of completed or near-completed games on here, with a great amount of variety. I personally liked the gameplay a lot better than the largely disjointed nature of spaced out, but it retained a lot of clunkiness in the 'skip until you see a star' loop, resulting in a pseudo-sandbox that's really just a linear arc, with opportunities to continually repeat some scenes.

I guess my point is yes, it's a flawed game. But I really hope those flaws don't stop people from enjoying the great things in it. So while I enjoyed a lot of things about this game, I'm very happy to see it completed because I'm even more optimistic about how the developer uses what he's learned to make the next one even better. Everyone's got their own gameplay and story preferences and the project will inevitably attract some players more than others, but I think it's a 100% safe bet that the quality (graphical, gameplay and story) is only going to improve greatly.

Reactions: Atchafalaya

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Can I ask you a question please?
Is there a save file with all event scenes opened?
Or do you have a code to open?

Jan 12, 2019
Is this the very last updat to this game or is there more coming? Is there at least an upcoming bugfix or anything like that?
I was waiting for this to be completed to pick it back up again.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Loved both games...but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BTW, there is a mistake in the prologue...I've been meaning to tell, but I keep on forgetting.

There is a line when earth sends up soldiers to end the station that said:-
"Megan was killed while trying to seal the boarded part of the station."
I think it should have been
"Tiara was killed while trying to seal the boarded part of the station."

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes