3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

WildStyle*

Nov 9, 2019
Do people really enjoy this kind of gameplay? Skip, skip, skip... For what? The story seems overly complicated, again for no reason. Just so you can make it a what? "Sandbox"? You can't do anything in it. It would have been better of as a simple VN.

chief1045

Jul 1, 2018
not the best of endings, but not terrible. though, i wish they're was a actual gallery or some form of a new game plus. as i like to get the other scenes, at least not by going through the whole thing and pick other options for the other scenes.

like Naughty Siblings for example, those with separate paths for different scenes. unless someone made two saves with the other scenes unlocked/archived?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
not the best of endings, but not terrible. though, i wish they're was a actual gallery or some form of a new game plus. as i like to get the other scenes, at least not by going through the whole thing and pick other options for the other scenes.

like Naughty Siblings for example, those with separate paths for different scenes. unless someone made two saves with the other scenes unlocked/archived?
Yeah, forgot to mention about this one. So... the scene replay depends on the choices you've made in the game and this means you can't really re-play all the paths with the code as it is currently. There were plans to make them "unlocked" when you end the game, but with the tight release schedule I couldn't finish it. There is some code that will help handle this - the 'i' screen you see at the end of the game is different, so it will be pretty easy to have it unlock all the scenes and fire up different labels which will have the choices as menus rather than checking which path you took. I couldn't do it for 1.0, but this will definitely go in 1.1 scheduled for next month.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
is there a lewdpatcher update for v1.0?
In the lewdpatcher zip are multiple .rpyc files (named from v15 - v22 and one named lewd_patcher). Do I add them all to the game folder or just the v22 one and the lewd_patcher.rpyc?

Reactions: ShadowPerv

Horst_Kevin

Apr 30, 2018
Ok...
That was...
Well...
I admit that i started to dislike this Game a bit when it started with the MC-Gets-Into-Female-Avatar...
But i still overall liked it...
It's a Shame that the End(ings) is/are so rushed.
The Renders / Animations / Girls were pretty good.
Story is sometimes a little confusing, but ok.
The Gameplay has it's Flaws. Too much skipping and unnessesary Showering/Eating.
I think it would have been better with at least 2-3 Updates more to "unconfuse" Things and give the Players at least one "good" End.

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
'Anyone'? Sure. 'Everyone'? No. I haven't had a single negative comment on my Patreon about the ending of the game (yet), so I imagine that the people that chose to actually fund the development of the game find the endings at least somewhat satisfying. As for the people here... out of 14 500 people that are online right now, some will find it satisfying, some will not. People are different, they enjoy different things so some will like it and some will not.

As for complaints about the game taking directions from patreons about the story - this was NEVER the case. The story was mapped out (almost) from the start of the game and all the polls were about WHO rather than WHAT you want to see in the next version. There was only one poll that had impact on the path the story took how to get to the underwater station and the question was 'do you think you should get rid of Evelyn?', so my patreons didn't even know it was consequential to the story.
A trilogy possibly? :geek:
Still like my theory! :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
https://f95zone.to/threads/water-world-v1-0-nsfw-space.15563/post-4352932

DevanGrey

Nov 8, 2017
Will the game continue? I mean, the end is open, we don't know if everything ended well or not or if that redhead lied about kill everyone in the other ship.
To make myself clear, will be a 3º game?

d**k B*tt

Oct 11, 2017
As I've mentioned a couple of times already - there will be an epilogue. As with any update of any software, you release what you have. Holding releases and waiting for the next thing to be done means you'll never release anything. Once I release the first version of "Island 34", I'll go back to WW and do the epilogues for both endings, but doing it now means there is no chance I'll be ready with I34 v.0.1 by the end of the month. I'm working alone on my game on my own time since what I get through Patreon barely covers the development, so I can't afford to quit my job and dedicate 8 hours a day on this. 50 animations and 50 images is pretty much the limit for the content I can produce for a couple of weeks.
SOOOOO glad you're not chucking us again. And I'm happy to hear there is an epilogue coming.
IMO you would not have received any backlash at all(or at the very least the backlash would have been far smaller) if you put this info in the changelog or something. Some advice should you chose to accept it if 1.1 is THE LAST version ignore sex scenes and finish the story I guess I'm saying make it bigger not as rushed and maybe release a 1.2 for the boinking. Or who knows maybe you have plans for a few more updates to flesh out the good end. Whatever the case take your time with it and post the epilogue info where it's easy to find cuz more hate might come your way.

Thank you for reading I hope I was at all helpful.

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Glad to hear there will be an epilogue. While I thought the 2 end choices were a bit..... abrupt..... I did enjoy being able to blow the brains out of that cunt who we saw first in the underwater habitat. (I don't remember her default name. I named her Cumslut.)

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
SOOOOO glad you're not chucking us again. And I'm happy to hear there is an epilogue coming.
IMO you would not have received any backlash at all(or at the very least the backlash would have been far smaller) if you put this info in the changelog or something. Some advice should you chose to accept it if 1.1 is THE LAST version ignore sex scenes and finish the story I guess I'm saying make it bigger not as rushed and maybe release a 1.2 for the boinking. Or who knows maybe you have plans for a few more updates to flesh out the good end. Whatever the case take your time with it and post the epilogue info where it's easy to find cuz more hate might come your way.

Thank you for reading I hope I was at all helpful.
Well, I did point out that the plan was to have an epilogue after this is done and Island 34 is launched. It was in pretty much every one of my posts that had something to do with the plans for the game. The changelog is for describing what is added in this version, not what will be added in the next.

Will there be a third game? I don't know. One thing is for sure - it won't happen until I34 is done (or if there is an overwhelming request on Patreon to put I34 on hold and do a third game in the SO/WW universe). I've thought about it and I already have some ideas on how to structure the story, but again - this is unlikely to happen for at least an year.

Do I lose any sleep over "more hate might come my way"? No. As said before people are different, they like different things. No one is forced to play the game - there are more than 20 adult games being updated EVERY DAY here. Pick one, support the developer if you like it and if it doesn't float your boat - there are still 19 to choose from. If none of them is good enough for you and you think you can do better - DAZ3D is free, RenPy is free... who's stopping you to make the best game ever?

EDIT: Spaced Out did not have an epilogue, because Water World started right after that and part of the game was the confusion on where/when it takes place, so explaining this at the end of SO would actually hurt the WW experience.

xtr3mx7

Feb 10, 2019
Wow, just days ago, v0.27 was released and now up to v1.0
That's hell of a jump in the story.
I'm going to dl the final chapter and see if it was all the worth :)

EDIT:

Yup the ending was very quite abrupt.
No way to know what happened to Lana, Amelia & MC or even Rebecca.
Seems to me that the dev got tired and just pull the plug on the ending.
Very sad.
And why an epilogue when the dev could have added the ending within Water World itself?
Or do we have something more in the epilogue itself to turn out to be an entire game, to milk the cow more and more? ROFL!

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Aug 6, 2017
I had this bug when i try to load my save, first time got this, any fix please ?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
Tbh, I have a problem when devs force in divisive fetishes like NTR, foot stuff or gender bending in this case with little to no previous indication and no choice to opt out.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes