3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Hammer120

Jun 4, 2019
jumping from v.27 to final v1.0 ...i think we have a turd made here
yes this is the second one that got borked, every time he gets tired he quits before it really finished first spaced out never really finished now this just ended with a lot of loose ends wtf.

Reactions: Htan49

vonwraith

Dec 14, 2019
Just a twisted PLOT thought since this was rushed..... A big back to the future/ multiverse, Amelia circle jerk. Where as the MC will always be the father and the son.... and not the holy spirit.Where as, Amelia will always be the mother and the daughter. Talking about cutting it close to the gene pool. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Oh no not another one completed.
Please say it ain't so. Another one bites the dust.
And another one bites, another one bites, another one bites the dust.
It's like another broken record song.
Question is, who's next?
All the good ones got to go sooner or later.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Oh no not another one completed.
Please say it ain't so. Another one bites the dust.
And another one bites, another one bites, another one bites the dust.
It's like another broken record song.
Question is, who's next?
All the good ones got to go sooner or later.
according to the last few posts opinions are divided whether this is a good one or not
Frankly i dunno myself , i'll wait on the epilogue

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
Now just need wait for update for the walkthru (currently only got 0.27) and Incest Patch (currently only got 0.22.9).

senjeny

Aug 4, 2017
When you jump from .27 to 1 that usually indicates that there was no real story outline.
Again. That's not how semantic versioning works. Version numbers only tell how many major and minor updates a particular version contains, it has nothing to do with how close to completion is. "0.5" and "0.25" don't mean the game is "half way" or "a quarter way" done, it simply means it's the 5th or 25th update, nothing more.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I see this is completed but then if I read the changelog it says "Added two endings of the game."
Does it mean "Added THE two endings of game" or "Added two of the game's endings" but there will be more coming later?

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes