• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I'm stuck on Jealous and The Hypocrite challenges. It says her horny level is at 9890% so I'm not really too sure how to change that to something lower or if I'm missing something. I got the first challenge in Jealous done but can't seem to go any further.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'm stuck on Jealous and The Hypocrite challenges. It says her horny level is at 9890% so I'm not really too sure how to change that to something lower or if I'm missing something. I got the first challenge in Jealous done but can't seem to go any further.
The easies way to get help is to attach a save, so I can check your progress and fix it if there is a bug. Check the two posts above for where to find the save folder on your game.

EDIT: Also you can try to go to sleep. Some quests have this requirement in order to progress and it's not something that players with activated cheats usually do.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
The easies way to get help is to attach a save, so I can check your progress and fix it if there is a bug. Check the two posts above for where to find the save folder on your game.

EDIT: Also you can try to go to sleep. Some quests have this requirement in order to progress and it's not something that players with activated cheats usually do.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
anim deceived sc myst avt 16.gif

Friday update

Hi, gang!

It's Friday again, so here is the weekly update. All the screens for Water World 1.0 are done, which means all I have to do is write the dialogue for the sex scenes and I'll be ready to release it. And since there are a couple of days more till the end of the week, I'm considering adding another ending to the game. Currently there is only one ending, so having another will definitely add more fun to the game, but also more confusion if I ever decide to make a third game in the series. Also this would mean that the epilogue that I plan to do next month will have to be done for each of the endings, so it will have impact on the scope of that too... Well, I guess I'll decide on that when I'm finished with everything else. Whatever the outcome of that is, in the meantime you can enjoy one of the animations from the second scene of 1.0.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
deceived 20.jpg

Water World 1.0 is released!

It's finally done! Water World has come to it's ending (well, a couple of it's endings actually), so I'll focus fully on "Island 34" from now on. I've just posted the links to my $20+ patreons which means they will be made available to all next Sunday (Oct. 18th).

I want to say a big "Thank you" to all of you who supported the development of the game through the couple of years it has been going on and the year before that while I was making Spaced Out.

There will be a separate post about what I'll be making for the first version of "Island 34", but until then, I'll spend a day or two organizing things right here on my Patreon page. There is stuff that's outdated (like my goals, etc.) and also there is new functionality on Patreon which I'd like to explore. Rest assured that any change I might eventually make will be with your interest in mind first and foremost. I also plan to take a day or two rest from making game content because I feel a bit burned out after completing Water World. The final version adds more than 50 animations and almost 50 new images and I had to add some code as well to handle the ending of the game, so in those two weeks I spent quite the effort and I need some rest from making the game.

As you know besides "Island 34", I'll be making one more update to Water World, which will add an epilogue to the game giving some closure to the story for both endings. The endings do leave some room for a third game in the series and after "Island 34" is done, I might return to it. Anyway, that's at least a year from now, so it's really too soon to make any plans about that.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Cheers Ranger on finishing the game!

PS. Any teaser on what Island 34 is going to be about?
Thanks!

Here is a post I shared a couple of months ago on Patreon when I started working on "Island 34":

It's finally here! The big announcement about the next game.

First let's address the elephant in the room. My previous games were sci-fi themed and I intended to keep true to the genre, but while trying to find assets that would create a consistent experience I gave up on this. I don't know how to create assets myself and the ones that are available in the Daz store are just not enough for what I wanted to do. Sorry about that - as a sci-fi fan myself I can understand if some of you may feel disappointed about the change of genre, but... yeah... sometimes you need to accept that not everything can go to your liking.

Now that it's clear what the new game won't be, let's focus on the more important thing - what it will be. As the title suggests, it will be set on an island, and more specifically on 'Island 34' - a resort for the super rich, where they can be whoever they want to be. Bored with what they have in the real life, they chose a different life and the staff at the resort is making everything so that they can experience it. The only rule is that you can't interfere with the desires of other guests. Everything goes smoothly until a guest is murdered. Not wanting to risk the reputation of the island, the management hires an outside agency to solve the murder and they send you and your female partner to solve it. You pose as a married couple, each with their own unique desires on who you want to be and will try to solve the murder without anyone discovering who you really are or the true reason why you are on the island.
You could also read a bit more about the game in this public post on Patreon:

• Red Heart
Reactions: hitman225 and Xyyy

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm waiting for the compressed version and I'll play it from the beginning.

I see the game is complete. Congrats Dev. :)

Reactions: SomeoneX22

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
One question...does it have a harem ending or is it a choose your love interest kind of game?
i doubt there is a harem ending or harem anything since there is no tag and it could have been added untill now ...since 2 years ago...so i doubt it

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'm waiting for the compressed version and I'll play it from the beginning.

I see the game is complete. Congrats Dev. :)
Please report bugs that you may encounter since I don't really have the time to check each version playing the game from the beginning.

Reactions: DJsona and Qmil679
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes