3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Is there any plan for any ending?
1.0 will be released by the end of the week. After that there will be one more update with an epilogue which will tie up loose ends in the Spaced Out/Water World story.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Do you ever go back to the first ship?
A few quests after you go to the second ship, you'll be able to go back and forth between the ships. Once you get to the underwater station, there won't be a way to go back.

Albimac

Jul 26, 2020
Sorry for the stupid question, but how can I update the version 0.27 (that I'm still playing) to the last one that is 0.27.1? Thank you for your help (y)

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough of this game. Enjoyed it quite a bit, interested to see how it all ends.

Was hoping for more sex because of the harem tag, at times felt like the MC is just a prop for the girls, instead of the only male on the yatch. A well endowed male.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Water World [v0.27.1] NSFW Space

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.82 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.81 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 370 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 352 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Sorry for the stupid question, but how can I update the version 0.27 (that I'm still playing) to the last one that is 0.27.1? Thank you for your help (y)
If you don't want to download the full build and already have 0.27.0, you can still find the patch here:

I've asked the staff to remove it when they change the OP to the full build of 0.27.1 to keep people from downloading 0.27.1 and applying the patch (because it's meant to fix just a specific bug in 0.27.0).

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Good to see a game coming to its conclusion :)
Yeah, two years have passed and then more since I've released the first version of Water World. It was meant to be much shorter game, but with the insane number of girls on the first ship, it took a long time since I got quests with all of them and take the next step to move to Rebecca and Amelia's ship.

• Love
Reactions: hitman225

Amal

Dec 25, 2017
I'm not sharing my whole saves folder because it will make more damage than good - as you can imagine, some of the saves are rally buggy :). In the zip file it's the end of each version - the version number is the saves page and it's always the last save on the page. So if you want the end of v0.5, you should load the last save from the fifth page.

Edit: @tecnopufi @ronhowardeen
where is the save location

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes