3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Oké , throwing the stone....
I hate the ship.
The repetitions.
The woman look the same and i don't find them attractive.
Plastic carbon copies .

I've installed and deleted (totally frustrated by the fact i couldn't play forth because of that bleeding bitch at the pool)
I really tried.
2 million followers this must be something!
Not for me.
rest my case.
C'est la vie

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Did you apply the 0.27.0 -> 0.27.1 bugfix patch attached to the OP?
Why is there a patch and not an updated main?

I appreciate your uploading a patch so that players that had already downloaded 0.27.0 have a quick fix, but I don't understand why someone who wants to start the game today has to download and install both.

Also, why aren't there hints on how to start a quest and only hints on how to advance one once you stumble onto the start of it?

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Why is there a patch and not an updated main?

I appreciate your uploading a patch so that players that had already downloaded 0.27.0 have a quick fix, but I don't understand why someone who wants to start the game today has to download and install both.

Also, why aren't there hints on how to start a quest and only hints on how to advance one once you stumble onto the start of it?
Because currently we are in the 'one week early access' for the $20+ patreons. Once all known bugs are found and fixed (there could be 0.27.2, 0.27.3, etc.) I'll upload a full build to share with the rest of my patreons and also here (I'm not the one uploading the 'early access' version here). There is no point in uploading/downloading several ~1.7GB files just for a few bug fixes that may very well not be relevant for you, since the bugs usually affect just new players and/or people that miss few updates and jump over a number of versions.

As for a guide - that's a fair point and I intend to do one but that will be after I release 1.0 later this month. The thing is it does not add any value to my current patreons and they are the ones that actually fund the development of the game. After the game is finished I'll add some stuff here and there whenever I get the time to do it.

cooldude_xs

Feb 16, 2019
Does the Incest patch provided above Version 0.22.9 work with the latest version of the game. is it applicable to all versions of the game?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
You miss one step (but not in the walkthrough) : "Let's give the flash drive back to Sophie".

- I didn't use the walkthrough. I only follow the "stars" in the game. Like this view :
View attachment 702439

- For the "eye", I think you will see it later in the game to access some room.
View attachment 702447
Does giving Sophie the "manuals" elsewhere trigger the photo quest? I've followed the walk through and never get the star when she's in her cabin, but I can give it to her when she's alone on the top deck.

Edit: answer yes it does.

Also the stat freeze = best thing in game so far.

Last edited:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I have no idea what im doing right now.I cant interact with any of the girls. help me
You have to look for the stars icons on the map. Take a look at this post:

https://f95zone.to/goto/post?id=3702628

Also you can check the hints in the quests list by clicking the "i" button and hover your mouse over the quest badges. Or you can have a look in the walkthrough that's attached in the OP.

finndem

Aug 13, 2020
I have no idea what im doing right now.I cant interact with any of the girls. help me
The game takes a bit of getting used to--the first day or three are kind of rough. Generally speaking, you need to pass time between events. This can be done by intentionally waiting by clicking the arrow button at the top of the screen, doing something interactive that isn't an event (you don't have any of these at the start), or doing something to manage your stats (sleeping, eating, or washing). Keep an eye on the map each time you advance a time period, because it will show a star or chat bubble if there's something you can do.

Ossame

Nov 14, 2018
Hi. Used the patch for 27.1. 2 new Quests appear but "under new management" questline says Pixie and Lexi went of to find Iris and no matter how many days pass no star appears to let me continue the quest

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi. Used the patch for 27.1. 2 new Quests appear but "under new management" questline says Pixie and Lexi went of to find Iris and no matter how many days pass no star appears to let me continue the quest
Sleep.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
From my Patreon page:

Friday weekly update

anim deceived sc lana 18.gif

Hi all,

I'll try to start a new tradition - weekly updates on what's going on with the current development that I'll post every Friday. I know I tend to put my Patreon page at the bottom of the backlog when I'm overwhelmed with stuff to do and I'll try to change that with regular updates on what I've been working on the last week.

I've managed to release 0.27 (barely) on time and fixed a bug that affected new players with the 0.27.1 patch. I'll wait till the public release of 0.27 (due on October 6th) to release a full build because there might be more bugs that come out and I want to avoid posting full builds every couple of days.

After the release of 0.27 I started working on 1.0 (yep, I'm preparing to finish the active development of Water World). The dialogue is fully done and almost one third of the story related renders are also done. I've also started doing the animations for the two sex scenes which will be added in 1.0 - right now I'm rendering the 19th and just a couple of those will need some re-work, so after those are done, I'll start with the other 10 or so additional animations that will be needed for the first scene. I'll try to release the final version around the 10th of October, so I can start working on "Island 34" ASAP. There is much work to be done for the first release of the new game, so the sooner I start, the better the chances of being able to release it before the end of the month.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Here are the links for the "full build" for 0.27.1

There weren't any new bugs reported, so the builds I'm posting are the same 0.27.1 code that you'd get if you already had 0.27.0 and applied the 0.27.0 -> 0.27.1 patch. If you have already done this, there is no point in wasting your time and download this build. Otherwise it might make sense to post the links in the OP, so new players don't have to deal with the whole "patching" thing.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes