3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
I mean this is already a "sequel"... dunno how it ends yet coz I haven't played it, but I'm fully expecting a shitshow like Spaced Out because the dev got bored with the project or something...
This was better. The Grind and Day Skip was Minimal(in comparison to Spaced Out).

KING VR

Nov 28, 2019
To be honest Last par did get bit Stretched without any Meaningful Content and then it Ended Just Like that. Seriously The First 2/3rd of the Game was really Decent and Had Meaningful Content.

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
I mean I'm probably going to give it a go now that it's supposedly completed, but I'm still salty about how Spaced Out ended.
Well, it takes right off from where Spaced Out ended.
I won't surprised if the ending of Water World is similar to see another sequel continuing right from there on.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Gralps

Sep 18, 2020
Water World 1.0 is released!

It's finally done! Water World has come to it's ending (well, a couple of it's endings actually), so I'll focus fully on "Island 34" from now on. I've just posted the links to my $20+ patreons which means they will be made available to all next Sunday (Oct. 18th).
Thanks so much - enjoyed the hell out of this one.

Reactions: Ranger

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So either you try to resist like most would do, and get the "bad end", or you take it like a bitch, and get the "good one", with both being nonsensical. This was already a problem with Spaced Out, but with the whole game being linear as it is, it's an even bigger one here. Sex is important, but if it takes priority over story of a sci-fi themed game, that's a problem.

• Haha
Reactions: yourmomma

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
So either you try to resist like most would do, and get the "bad end", or you take it like a bitch, and get the "good one", with both being nonsensical. This was already a problem with Spaced Out, but with the whole game being linear as it is, it's an even bigger one here. Sex is important, but if it takes priority over story of a sci-fi themed game, that's a problem.
What do you mean?

Trminator

May 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Hammer120
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes