3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

penpenny

Jul 26, 2017
The dread pirate scarface isn't a he? Well, color me intrigued!
Also, finally Mei! Now she just needs to join Sophie and Barbara for a scene with the entire itty bitty titty comittee!

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Any help with the kayla quest? I'm stuck at one part and there are no stars showing on the map.
Stuck on the same step as CptCrimson.
Walkthrough doesn't help.
There is a bug when you reach this point in Kayla's quest before completing the 'Encrypted File' quest. and I've just uploaded a fix. Since the new version is already shared here, I'll share the bugfix:

PC version:

MAC version:

This also adds the dining room as a location where you can eat.

@UncleVT can you please update the OP too. Thanks!

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
My bad :oops:

Mega warned me about my storage running low, so I went a bit over the line and removed all the folders that I thought I didn't need. Anyway, the patch is restored now.
You're so smart to answer thoses rude questions...
They don't even let you talk about a mistake.
Blabla why, blabla it's a shame, blabla angry

Thank you to fix that...they don't deserve it

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Is this game pretending its not a linear VN by giving you an open map to "explore" ??? I feel deceived......
Here is the current map of quests:

Water World Flow.jpg

I think we have a different definition of 'linear' :cool:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
You're so smart to answer thoses rude questions...
They don't even let you talk about a mistake.
Blabla why, blabla it's a shame, blabla angry

Thank you to fix that...they don't deserve it
Well, the bug is my mistake, so I'm the one responsible for fixing it :). Also as I've said multiple times - the game is my hobby, so I enjoy making it better. Thanks for the kind words though!

Reactions: Alteni
D

Deleted member 183910

Hey Guys, i´m kinda stuck at. No stars showing up for days, because i can´t finish the "Go to sleep " part from daphnee´s dreams.
Everytime i go to sleep i get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/make_special.rpy", line 4, in <module>
NameError: name 'night_visits' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/comp_actions.rpyc", line 36, in script call
�?�zs��k�+���zkU�k퀥CV�N�Y6#.�zT딂��(,璥�sI5����)���%=�G���DH�F��z��N%�H�RT��!5�P�oR�x��3P]Ԫ.�!�sL���dp0�C�3�R�H���<9�9����脠U�?P��F:��
File "game/make_special.rpyc", line 3, in script
t�Х�]jכy�q�)QK��=�`Q�,tkz'3+_�;mR������<��:,ѕ:q�)�0���wO��ǖW�*~쫑)jxuZ6��w�MX�+�iSۯ��+F�kz��ʂ�U���tV�L���Z�I�֘R���?N����)�)��ת��t���}�ӣm\�w�3u��Ǧ��-c���ub����Tر�-xP�
File "C:\Users\......\Downloads\p\WaterWorld-090-pc\WaterWorld-0.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\........\Downloads\p\WaterWorld-090-pc\WaterWorld-0.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Water World 0.9.0
Wed Mar 27 09:57:56 2019

Would be cool if someones able to help :)
Every other quest before 0.9 was fiished before i started this quest.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hey Guys, i´m kinda stuck at. No stars showing up for days, because i can´t finish the "Go to sleep " part from daphnee´s dreams.
Everytime i go to sleep i get this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/comp_actions.rpyc", line 36, in script call
�?�zs��k�+���zkU�k퀥CV�N�Y6#.�zT딂��(,璥�sI5����)���%=�G���DH�F��z��N%�H�RT��!5�P�oR�x��3P]Ԫ.�!�sL���dp0�C�3�R�H���<9�9����脠U�?P��F:��
File "game/make_special.rpyc", line 3, in script
t�Х�]jכy�q�)QK��=�`Q�,tkz'3+_�;mR������<��:,ѕ:q�)�0���wO��ǖW�*~쫑)jxuZ6��w�MX�+�iSۯ��+F�kz��ʂ�U���tV�L���Z�I�֘R���?N����)�)��ת��t���}�ӣm\�w�3u��Ǧ��-c���ub����Tر�-xP�
File "C:\Users\......\Downloads\p\WaterWorld-090-pc\WaterWorld-0.9.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\........\Downloads\p\WaterWorld-090-pc\WaterWorld-0.9.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.0.882
Water World 0.9.0
Wed Mar 27 09:57:56 2019

Would be cool if someones able to help :)
Every other quest before 0.9 was fiished before i started this quest.

can you post a save file? looks like something went really bad with your game.

U

User_23654

Here is a compressed pc and mac version of v0.9.1!

PC (163MB): - - - -
Mac (157MB): - - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Maybe someone could share a 0.8 ending save, if its just a savegame problem ?
Sure, here it is. I'll check what's up with yours but one of the main python objects is missing... Do you remember if by any chance you had entered some console commands to advance in certain quests or if you had played a non 'x-tra' version when those were available and continued from a save made in it?

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Man since you love anal so much I really hope Sophie first penetration scene is not anal.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
So I just started a game in the new version and out of the blue Kayla is giving me some lip about "bothering the girls." Seems like this scene is firing before it's supposed to because I've definitely never done any yoga with her. This is my first time playing this so idkwtf.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
lol was going to finally try this but from what i am reading scene triggers are messy right now so think ill hold off longer haha as much as reading a choose your adventure could probably be if you ignored the "turn to page ##" and kept going like a normal book that shit gets confusing

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
No it's good - the hint system, with the star/eye/talk bubble, works fine and it progresses logically. Some events take a day or two to do the next step, but there are plenty of good sex scenes, and the renders are good too.

Like a lot of games there can be slightly annoying repeat scenes/conversations that do not acknowledge the most recent event.
For example the fact that Julia still insists you don't watch her change before a tutoring session after you have had all sorts of sexual contact is strange.
Actually it is strange that the physics lessons scenes options are still there regularly several times a day after the exam results.

3.30 star(s) 67 Votes