3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Am I just finding it difficult to win the minigame against Julia?

The game is very good, I will continue to follow.
Cheese your way through. Save before each turn, call her a liar asap, see her dice, then roll back/reload and bet accordingly. Win in no time.
Thanks! There is a cheat menu in the computer in your room, which allows you to see your opponent's dice and always bet on the highest number.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
0.10 plans

Hi all,

Here is what's planned for 0.10 - as you know the quest in it will be revolving around Sarah (and Catherine) but it will also have scenes with Sophie, Barbara and Evelyn. This quest will be a bit different from the others - it will have two paths and two different endings.

I've mentioned before that I intend to spend some time to get the repeating events in line with the progress you have reached with each character. I will need some help with that and I'm asking you to point out what you find out of order (e.g. Julia getting mad at you for peeking after you have had sex with her). The goal is to fix those events without doing extra renders, so I can't promise new scenes (except for some screens here and there). Please comment what you think is inconsistent.

P.S. As always I'm attaching one of the first renders done for the new version. Enjoy!

pparty eve strip 1.png

truog

Jul 30, 2018
Hi Ranger, can you please take a look at this one and tell me why I don't see any stars when it comes to quests 0.8 and 0.9?
cool game!

Reactions: Ranger

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
when i start the game, the screen open but stay in blank and i can't do anything, any solution? 05087b391f1510560877af771763348c.png 05087b391f1510560877af771763348c.png

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm so confused to the point I'm getting angry with this game's story... there better be some very CLEAR and concise explanation of whats going on when the game ends, and not another sequel bait... Dont get me wrong if the story continues in another game thats fine, but not before everything that happened in this game and its world is totally explained !

Main questions I want answered

1. Greg inhabited the body of the Greg in this world ?
2. WTF happened to Amelia and The red-head mom (only ones that matter)
3. Whats the canon ending of Spaced Out that is being followed in Water World ? Did we kill the stupidass sister like I did, did they spare her and brought her with Amelia and her mom, did her mom die to terminator or did the black girl die ?
4. We know its an alternate reality of Greg's world, is it a past version of a future version ? Why is Amelia 18, why is she the granddaughter of what was her stepdaughter in Greg's real world ?
5. Why is Greg the same age as he was in his reality ?

A bunch of others I cant remember right now... I would like this game probably more if it didnt have the connections, as the cast is INCREDIBLE, every talks about DIK, or Pine Falls, and what not, but honestly the female models here are amazing as well, aside from Sophie they are all super hot ! Its just hard to really invest in the others cause you want to know about the main cast from the prequel...

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
I'm so confused to the point I'm getting angry with this game's story... there better be some very CLEAR and concise explanation of whats going on when the game ends, and not another sequel bait... Dont get me wrong if the story continues in another game thats fine, but not before everything that happened in this game and its world is totally explained !

Main questions I want answered

1. Greg inhabited the body of the Greg in this world ?
2. WTF happened to Amelia and The red-head mom (only ones that matter)
3. Whats the canon ending of Spaced Out that is being followed in Water World ? Did we kill the stupidass sister like I did, did they spare her and brought her with Amelia and her mom, did her mom die to terminator or did the black girl die ?
4. We know its an alternate reality of Greg's world, is it a past version of a future version ? Why is Amelia 18, why is she the granddaughter of what was her stepdaughter in Greg's real world ?
5. Why is Greg the same age as he was in his reality ?

A bunch of others I cant remember right now... I would like this game probably more if it didnt have the connections, as the cast is INCREDIBLE, every talks about DIK, or Pine Falls, and what not, but honestly the female models here are amazing as well, aside from Sophie they are all super hot ! Its just hard to really invest in the others cause you want to know about the main cast from the prequel...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Hi all,

Here are the links for 0.9.2, which includes the patch I've sent earlier that fixes the bug where the Annoying Kayla quest was active when you started a new game and also aligns the periodic events where you teach Julia and get moisturizer from Yvette with the progress you have made in your relationship with Julia and Kayla. A total of 9 new images are added.

@UncleVT can you please update the OP when you have the time to do it. Thanks!

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Water World [v0.9.2] [NSFW Space] - Original Size: 783MB

Download PC (153MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the post linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Water World v0.9.2.

Reactions: Krull
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes