3.30 star(s) 67 Votes

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
If I change the image every 3-4 lines to give the impression of dynamics then for a simple dialogue which has 20 lines, I have to render ~40-50 images for all the different locations, time of day, outfits, etc. That's just for a single 20 line dialogue step of one single quest.
I really like what and how they do it. The fact that the same dialogues can take place in different rooms makes it interesting that the game is also interesting when playing several times.

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
Have you tried with the normal one? I don't provide the compressed version and I can't support it. Maybe you don't have the webp codec or something...
is ok, i solved the issue, i just resplace the lib folder for other from other game

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
old rivalry 10.png

0.10 progress update

Hi all,

0.10 quest is progressing a bit slower than expected. I'm still not done with the dialogue, but I should've expected this since this quest will have two separate plot lines meaning (almost) double the number of steps. Some spoilers are ahead, so you might want to skip reading the next paragraph if you don't want to know what the quest will be about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Usually I write the quest script first, then write the dialogue for each step with descriptions of the 'supporting' screens and bookmarks for the sex scenes, then I start posing/rendering the supporting screens and while I wait for the rendering jobs to complete, I write the sex scenes and the new repeating events and then render those. Unfortunately it's already the 7th and I'm still not done with the dialogue, so a few days ago I decided to start posing/rendering the supporting screens which I already defined. This puts a bit of pressure because I have to choose if I spend my time writing or posing, but I guess this is the drawback of having a multi-path quest. Anyway, here is a picture from the dialogue you have with Sophie asking her to stop bugging her mom about what she saw her doing with you and Catherine. Enjoy!

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

Have you ever wondered why is Evelyn topless at the front deck late in the evening after the sun has set? If you choose Sarah's path in the 0.10 quest, you'll get to ask her about that. And after giving a vague answer, she'll get on her knees to give you a blowjob.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
intro_7.png

A couple of weeks ago I was reminded by @Rythan25 that I got a piece of the story left out from the first version of the game due to the overwhelming work that needed to be done (in-game navigation, characters, locations, game framework, etc.) and to be honest I forgot about it ever since. Anyway, it's done now and will be released on 0.10, but since it's part of the intro scene, you won't see it if you continue from an old save. In terms of content it's not a big deal (just one screen and a few lines of dialogue) and this is what it's about. After being rescued from the crash and talking with Linda and Daphnee in their cabin, you ask if you can use the bathroom and when you look in the mirror, you see that this is not your body from Spaced Out. Megan and Lana didn't warn you about this when you were about to activate Jack's machine so you wonder what went wrong, but ultimately decide to keep quiet about it because you don't want to raise any suspicion.

Evelyn's quest, which was unfortunately downvoted for 0.10, would've advanced the story, but I'll add it again as an option for 0.11. Hopefully this time my $10+ patreons will vote for it to have more of what's going on revealed and... who knows maybe you'll get to see some familiar faces as well ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
View attachment 281684

A couple of weeks ago I was reminded by @Rythan25 that I got a piece of the story left out from the first version of the game due to the overwhelming work that needed to be done (in-game navigation, characters, locations, game framework, etc.) and to be honest I forgot about it ever since. Anyway, it's done now and will be released on 0.10, but since it's part of the intro scene, you won't see it if you continue from an old save. In terms of content it's not a big deal (just one screen and a few lines of dialogue) and this is what it's about. After being rescued from the crash and talking with Linda and Daphnee in their cabin, you ask if you can use the bathroom and when you look in the mirror, you see that this is not your body from Spaced Out. Megan and Lana didn't warn you about this when you were about to activate Jack's machine so you wonder what went wrong, but ultimately decide to keep quiet about it because you don't want to raise any suspicion.

Evelyn's quest, which was unfortunately downvoted for 0.10, would've advanced the story, but I'll add it again as an option for 0.11. Hopefully this time my $10+ patreons will vote for it to have more of what's going on revealed and... who knows maybe you'll get to see some familiar faces as well ;)
Is the body that the MC is inhabiting in this universe a completely different body, or a different age of the same body?

If it's a different body, then the girls from SO who are here are probably in different bodies too.

Also...if I woke up one day with a different cock, I think it would freak me the fuck out! :ROFLMAO:

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Is the body that the MC is inhabiting in this universe a completely different body, or a different age of the same body?

If it's a different body, then the girls from SO who are here are probably in different bodies too.

Also...if I woke up one day with a different cock, I think it would freak me the fuck out! :ROFLMAO:

The MC is in a completely different body. If you remember, in the encrypted file Lana mentioned that she met WW Amelia's father on the station and it's pretty much clear that he's the WW equivalent of the SO's MC. The rest of the SO characters that got sent here... well, in 0.11 this might be made clear if my $10+ patreons vote for this quest.

elmandor

Respected User
Mar 6, 2017

Hi all,

I know it's been a while since I shared some of the stuff I'm doing for 0.10, but it's because I hardly have any time between my day job and making the images for 0.10. As it stands now, I've done 190 new images and there are still more to be done. This is why I haven't been doing any animations until yesterday (except that one which I shared earlier this month). Anyway, here is a fresh one and it's from the final scene. Sarah found out that Catherine cheated in the contest by making you declare her to be the winner and... cheaters need to be spanked, right?

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
My only comment is that there's not enough action with Barbara. Or the twins. It's strange to me that you get more action with nerds like Victoria and Mei than with the 'resident bad girl'.

Reactions: Cico8

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
My only comment is that there's not enough action with Barbara. Or the twins. It's strange to me that you get more action with nerds like Victoria and Mei than with the 'resident bad girl'.
Well... that's the vote of my patreons. In the next version Barbara plays a significant role in one of the paths you can choose.

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
Finally got to play this out. Pretty good time and from reading the devs posts I guess we'll have to wait on the plot moving forward. Was hoping something will come up about it sooner, but what can do. Also with the new character Eve showing up looks like the Linda walking in on Daphnee riding you like a stallion isn't going to happen anytime soon either.

Reactions: Ranger

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
old rivalry sc party bdeck 4.png

Good news everyone! During the weekend I've managed to push more than what I had planned, so right now what remains to be done for 0.10 is one (long) scene with Sophie and Barbara, one (short) scene with Sarah and the renders for one of the quest steps. Since the lack of those won't affect the logic, I'll start testing the paths in the new quest today. I'll skip making new repeating events, because I want to release 0.10 ASAP (I'm hoping for Thursday - Friday). I'll have limited internet access the week after that, so I want to release it early and have time to fix any potential bugs and upload the patched version. This will not impact the development of 0.11 since in the beginning of the month I'm doing mostly offline work anyway (writing script, dialogue and scene descriptions).

My $5+ and $10+ patreons should expect the polls for the monthly calendar and the 0.11 quest later today.

Ranger

'Water World' developer
Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
Finally got to play this out. Pretty good time and from reading the devs posts I guess we'll have to wait on the plot moving forward. Was hoping something will come up about it sooner, but what can do. Also with the new character Eve showing up looks like the Linda walking in on Daphnee riding you like a stallion isn't going to happen anytime soon either.
The main issue with "the plot moving forward" until 0.9 was that you had to achieve a certain level of progression with the girls on the ship before Evelyn comes. She's one of the main catalysts to the story and now that she's here, thing can move forward a lot faster until the next milestone. At least every couple of months there will be an option in the 'next quest' poll which will offer story progression, so the pace at which the story moves until the next milestone event is in the hands of my $10+ patreons which vote in those polls.

I like your suggestion for Daphnee. TBH I had the opposite in mind as one of the options in this month's poll, but this is even better and it's definitely achievable. Thanks for the idea! If the voters choose this option you may get your wish as soon as 0.11.

Classy Jack

Apr 18, 2019
Wait..let me get this straight his mom from spaced out is in water world??
Yeah...it would seem that the machine sent him back about 25 years in the past..

If you pay attention in Spaced Out, Amelia tells a story about when she was in college, on a yacht, being transported to an underwater facility. They rescued a man, about Greg's age, from the water.

When you reach the ending of Spaced Out, it's quite clear that "Oh shit, the young man she was talking about in her story is me"

This ought to be interesting....when it's finished, i'll check it out, and give it a proper review.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018
Yeah...it would seem that the machine sent him back about 25 years in the past..

If you pay attention in Spaced Out, Amelia tells a story about when she was in college, on a yacht, being transported to an underwater facility. They rescued a man, about Greg's age, from the water.

When you reach the ending of Spaced Out, it's quite clear that "Oh shit, the young man she was talking about in her story is me"

This ought to be interesting....when it's finished, i'll check it out, and give it a proper review.
ok my interest over this game just Became 50 to 100 Now!

Reactions: Classy Jack
3.30 star(s) 67 Votes