Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
0.16 has already been released, below is the release schedule.

Royal Knight tier - May 13
Rogue Knight tier- May 20
Public Relase - June 3

This update has a total of 5 hentai scenes, 1 mini scene, a new outfit for Nora and the portraits of the new girl, Thana.

I also fixed the bugs you reported to me. (That recollection room is giving me lots of troubles). If anyone is aware of any bugs, please let me know, I'll fix it as soon as I can.

As always, I will respond as quickly as possible to your comments, complaints, suggestions and doubts. I hope you have a good day and once again, thanks for everything.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I don't mind at all. The original illustrations is in 4k, but f95 won't let me upload it because of it's file size. So, I lowered the quality to whatever it is when I posted it. :D
Okay, thanks! It looks good even without the 4K

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
hello sorry for the inconvenience do you update only on patron ?
No, I update here and in itch too. I always update here the very same day of the public release, but this time the game wasnt updated when I requested it. 015 is already public and in more or less 3 weeks I will release 0.16 here.

Reactions: Priappus

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Iv not tried this game yet because i mostly only play games with animations but i do love female mc games with slow corruption usually by non attractive or old men, makes them much more depraved when its taboo by a fat old man rather then normal good looking blokes lol.

Does this have multiple pics for the sexual scenes and are the sounds back in? Pics like the one with peter make me wanna give it a try :)

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WayOfCorruption-0.15b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hidden_Pork

Feb 28, 2022
I took note of this game a few months ago and I am wondering how much of the content is repeatable? I am rather fond of games that get that right.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
the story hasn't gone much further than where I left off last time. the slums were added which I guess is a bit of content. I hope to see more h scenes soon. this looks to be something similar to Chronicles of Alanysia but it's really linear as of now. I'm really hoping it starts to branch out soon so the various men trying to corrupt our MC can progress in their routes. It seems like the developer is trying to do all routes as once with the eventual pyrrhic victory of the revolutionaries. I really hope it's not all bundled and the game allows us to corrupt her as we like

Reactions: cleanfeel
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes