Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
You seem like a thoughtful and considerate person, thanks for your explanation. It sounds like looking back you wanted to do it but were concerned about the backlash, and that is understandable. Some of these guys can be brutal and downright insulting, especially the NTR haters. I am one of the many who will stand by and stick up for devs for sticking by their guns and refusing to bow to this type of pressure. I have no idea how difficult it is to create a game, but I am pretty sure it is work from the heart, I respect that. This is your baby and nobody should feel that they can dictate what or what you shouldn't put in your game. Requesting and making suggestions is a totally different thing. So, I just say, if it was the way you wanted to go in the first place, then do it going forward and make it optional, as players, we should be able to adjust to the change. But, go the way you see fit. Maybe, in your next game, if you decide to do another game, you might include it from the get-go. Either way, this is still a fun game, thank you.
I have plenty of ideas for games, and for incest, using, for example the hisotrical idea of nobles wanting to conserve their bloodline pure by having kids with familiars. I will consider the idea to have it optional, after all with everything I have learned with WoC I can do it easily in a brand new project. WoC during the first versions was a cosntant trial and error for everything, even writing in a foreign language.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Does anyone have a save right before the pool event? I never got to see the event and for some reason it shows it in my completed quests section. I remember a bug kept me locked out of the event. It'd be cool to be able to actually play through the event.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Does anyone have a save right before the pool event? I never got to see the event and for some reason it shows it in my completed quests section. I remember a bug kept me locked out of the event. It'd be cool to be able to actually play through the event.
This is experimental, I hope it works.

Reactions: FookU2

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Sadly, the game doesn't recognize the save file. I DID just add it to the game save folder. What is the folder path to find saves on the computer?
It could work if you use all the files I shared in the rar. (3 in total, the save file and other 2). But I'm not 100% sure. Game folder, then www and you will the save files.

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
i am on number 67 "the deal" its telling me to go to the entertainment area is that where the game cuts off i taked to the guy in the resturant to get a job and now he says to find greg but no idea where he is

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
i am on number 67 "the deal" its telling me to go to the entertainment area is that where the game cuts off i taked to the guy in the resturant to get a job and now he says to find greg but no idea where he is
Nice pic of Ranma! If you haven't see it, there's a scene for Judith in that area. After the old man tells you to go to Greg's, that's the end of 0.15. In 0.16 you need to go to the store under Nora's house.

Reactions: rankochan

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Thanks for the file, In the recollection room the 1st and 2nd scene with the doctor is missing, and the 1st scene with TIM is missing
i see, i did modified lots of details in the recollection room. Those scenes are available after you see them, but I added those activations recently, so an old svae won't have those activations, only new game files. I will add again a master switch for those scenes. Only those scenes are missing?

Ahrigon

Jul 21, 2017
In the quest "My Real Job", I have to find Nils and Judith I think, but where are they?
I feel like I've been looking everywhere and I can't find them.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
In the quest "My Real Job", I have to find Nils and Judith I think, but where are they?
I feel like I've been looking everywhere and I can't find them.
I would need to check again the database, can you check if I leave a more specific intruction in the objectives section? like going to the HQ or something like that?

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes