sk_cool

May 25, 2018
i see, i did modified lots of details in the recollection room. Those scenes are available after you see them, but I added those activations recently, so an old svae won't have those activations, only new game files. I will add again a master switch for those scenes. Only those scenes are missing?
I believe the below scenes are also missing.

1 and 2nd scene with Captian Dominic
1st scene with the Criminal in the warehouse.

Thanks

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I've had a couple instances of the game freezing. I remember once in the classroom, but when I loaded my save I played past it.
Also, like many RPGMaker games, if you leave the game open on a scene for a few minutes without playing it freezes. It is hard to know how long a scene will be and some need breaks so we have a chance to save incase we need to do something else.
I think I missed something before the cave as I saved and went to sleep in the middle, and I have short-term memory issues.
Anyways, like the game, just don't know if others have random freezing issues or it was my G5.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I've had a couple instances of the game freezing. I remember once in the classroom, but when I loaded my save I played past it.
Also, like many RPGMaker games, if you leave the game open on a scene for a few minutes without playing it freezes. It is hard to know how long a scene will be and some need breaks so we have a chance to save incase we need to do something else.
I think I missed something before the cave as I saved and went to sleep in the middle, and I have short-term memory issues.
Anyways, like the game, just don't know if others have random freezing issues or it was my G5.
yes, sometimes i find random freezing situations too, from what I know there are times it happens due to the rpgmaker program. Yes, I will add more openings to save between events. In 0.16 I already discovered how XD.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

Aroc

Jun 7, 2020
Hm, so i updated now from 14 HD to 15b (that is i did name my folders correctly...)

anyway, in the update was first no objective, so i had no clue what todo. after running around, i found the guy in front of my house. also the next few ppl didnt had a quest, until i was at the gouvernour and i got a quest that nora needs work.

so i run to the ppl it says, i get the scene where Evelyn gets assfucked, and then after that a scene where judith has to get naked.

and after that, it already tells me i did everything for the current update. which was like 5min playtime?

In objectives i had no 66 completed, 1 is open, "The deal.", which tells me go to the entertainment district, but there is nothing.

am i missing something?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hm, so i updated now from 14 HD to 15b (that is i did name my folders correctly...)

anyway, in the update was first no objective, so i had no clue what todo. after running around, i found the guy in front of my house. also the next few ppl didnt had a quest, until i was at the gouvernour and i got a quest that nora needs work.

so i run to the ppl it says, i get the scene where Evelyn gets assfucked, and then after that a scene where judith has to get naked.

and after that, it already tells me i did everything for the current update. which was like 5min playtime?

In objectives i had no 66 completed, 1 is open, "The deal.", which tells me go to the entertainment district, but there is nothing.

am i missing something?
Yes, I have been notified that people usually doesn't have the instructions of what to do during the first task of every update. I have detected why and this will be fixed from 0.17 onwards (sadly 0.16 will have the same problem). And yes, the updates are shorter but I release them quicker. (It's important to say that thanks to the patreons I can put more hentai scenes per update, so they will become bigger and bigger over time. There was a time where I could comission only one scene per month, now we are on the way to 4).

The objective "the deal" is the event between Judith and the vagrant. I made a mistake and the instructions doesn't get completed after you already see it. I already fix it but if you already saved after this event then it will continue to appear even in a fixed version, so I will think in another way to mark it as completed.

Reactions: Ьщг

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
There is so much TEXT. i rly get the point htat the developer wants to create a world. But this much? My god. The artwork looks amazing. Do somethign with your talent and stop creating a hentai book.
Thanks for your words! Usually people tells me not so kind things just because they don't like the text in the game.

I understand and respect that you don't like the game, after all we all like different things. In my case I really like what I'm doing because from my personal experience lots of hentai games just goes from one hentai event to another, and there's not much in between or in the very events. In other cases there are fantasies of power where the prota is a super guy that can seduce any girl of his harem after talking 5 minutes with her.

My aim with Way of Corruption is to create an story with hentai, where you can see actual characters. It's really amazing when sometimes the people who connects to the story and likes the game talk to me and actually know the name of the characters, even the surnames. They are not just the white haired girl, ot the blonde or the titty girl.

The slow corruption aspect for the game is precisely to build things, to explain the why they reached to that point (which for me is extremely important).

I know most people won't like something slow or with too much text, and that's alright. But there's a lot of people that actually enjoy it. The only regret I had was that for a long time my financial situation only allow me to pay for one H scene per month and that make the game to go even slower, but that changed thanks to all the people who supports me, we are on the way for 4 h scences per month. Right now with 3 monthly scenes I can do in 4 months what used to be a whole year!

Thanks for sharing your opinnion. I always try to read them all (Yes, all). I will make sure to tell the artists you liked the game's drawings, after all they do an amazing job.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Okay guys, 0.16 is public now. You can download it in my Patreon. I was notified that I can update this page by myself, I will do it but I don't know how long I could take (I'm new to this system and it's already 1am). So to avoid more waiting you can always go to my Patreon page and download it from there.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I really absolutetly don't get that "game". I played 1:20 hours running back and forth Academy/home/Headquarters, speedclicking through lengthy dialogues, did 1 or two choices - and it just doesn't stop - go to headquarters, talk to whoever, train with whoever - WHERE IS THE GAME? How long does it take until there might be some choices, some gameplay???

Reactions: yrban7477

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Way of Corruption [v0.16] [Shadow Blade]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 140 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I really like how choices are implemented. It's great to have a say and be able to reject some paths. Also landlord looks really good so I hope to see more of him (and vagrant ofc - also with Jutdith). It's getting steam and seems like things should get more serious pretty soon. Great job

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes