Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Ok, here it is.

That new version should fix the problem during the event of Ali Baba and the cargo. If anyone else is having a freezing in that part, please use this. If you find any other bug, please let me know to fix it

Reactions: FookU2

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.16.

There was a slight bug in a version. Dev uploaded a fix. Could you update your port with it?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.16A.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Dunno if it's already fixed but I also had issues with Ali Baba fight. It's a very common issue with RPG Maker games. You left possibility to move a character even tho it has set animation so if you move even a little, character can be blocked by an object and animation cannot be completed. Turning off player control during that scene or changing movement logic of an animation should fix it. For a players: just don't move and wait till it's finished.

kamakif318

Apr 27, 2020
Mega

That new version should fix the problem during the event of Ali Baba and the cargo. If anyone else is having a freezing in that part, please use this. If you find any other bug, please let me know to fix it
Thanks a lot. That fix was pretty quick and I could finish this version. But what's the difference between Captain Dominic's and Minerva's paths ? Which one contains the most kinky events ?
I just see an additional scene with Dominic's training (1st path), the rest is the same.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
View attachment 2674099

So I approach her on assignment, talk to her and Game Over
I never really find out what caused it. i did modify that part later and it seems to fix the problem but never really discovered why that happened. Everything I know is that people with a new game (and due to that a new save file) can advance without problem. To avoid you repeat it, I can share with you a save file that doesn't have that problem at that exact point.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Dunno if it's already fixed but I also had issues with Ali Baba fight. It's a very common issue with RPG Maker games. You left possibility to move a character even tho it has set animation so if you move even a little, character can be blocked by an object and animation cannot be completed. Turning off player control during that scene or changing movement logic of an animation should fix it. For a players: just don't move and wait till it's finished.
Thanks I will try to do it for future events like that. They are always pretty complicated to do, add to that the problems they cause.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Thanks a lot. That fix was pretty quick and I could finish this version. But what's the difference between Captain Dominic's and Minerva's paths ? Which one contains the most kinky events ?
I just see an additional scene with Dominic's training (1st path), the rest is the same.
Basically accepting Minerva's path will allow you to avoid almost all of Dominic's events. This is to allow the players to pick who will play with the girls and take their firsts or just to avoid a character they could dislike.

JohnyJ17

Jan 19, 2022
I never really find out what caused it. i did modify that part later and it seems to fix the problem but never really discovered why that happened. Everything I know is that people with a new game (and due to that a new save file) can advance without problem. To avoid you repeat it, I can share with you a save file that doesn't have that problem at that exact point.

I would be grateful if you share the save where there is no this problem

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey Shadow Blade, I don't remember if you were going to start including a much closer relationship with the father. I am starting the game over so I haven't got to the newer stuff yet. Or, I think you said you were going to see if you can make it happen. I hope you can.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The game froze in this spot. I can open the menu, but that is it. Clicking on objects on the screen does nothing. I DID save before this event, but will have to do it again, I guess.
I was holding down the left mouse button, during the battle, to skip through it faster, and wonder if that may have caused it.

EDIT: I just saw the above comments. If it helps, I replayed the scene without holding down the left mouse button, and it didn't freeze. I'm guessing if you hold down the skip, it will do that. I didn't try the fix you created, though.

Last edited:

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hey Shadow Blade, I don't remember if you were going to start including a much closer relationship with the father. I am starting the game over so I haven't got to the newer stuff yet. Or, I think you said you were going to see if you can make it happen. I hope you can.
I'm considering it. For now I don't have a final answer, and I need to keep Norman away for a while so still have time to think it XD

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
so, what would be a possible eta for the next update?
I plan to release 0.17 during the next week, but that date is an approximation, it could take a few days more. So once I begin the release to the patreons, the game will be public after 4 weeks. So July is the month it will here.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
The game froze in this spot. I can open the menu, but that is it. Clicking on objects on the screen does nothing. I DID save before this event, but will have to do it again, I guess.
I was holding down the left mouse button, during the battle, to skip through it faster, and wonder if that may have caused it.

EDIT: I just saw the above comments. If it helps, I replayed the scene without holding down the left mouse button, and it didn't freeze. I'm guessing if you hold down the skip, it will do that. I didn't try the fix you created, though.
Gald you could solve your problem. Ali Baba movement speed is the same you have for Nora and that could cause some malfunctions. If it's normal speed it will freeze, maybe higher too. When I did that section my speed was the middle one. Now that I'm aware of that I will keep it in mind for future events.

Reactions: FookU2
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes