FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Gald you could solve your problem. Ali Baba movement speed is the same you have for Nora and that could cause some malfunctions. If it's normal speed it will freeze, maybe higher too. When I did that section my speed was the middle one. Now that I'm aware of that I will keep it in mind for future events.
I did notice a point where the speed just automatically changed on me. Usually kept it set in the middle, but for some reason, it started moving really slow, and I didn't realize what happened until after restarting the game. There was a spot in there where the speed changed, and I think I recall it being when I came back from the slums, after going to Nils' place.
But, no worries. It works fine, now.
One other thing, though...it doesn't show completed for the event in the entertainment area, with that dude in the alley and purple haired girl. It still says I should see what happened, or something like that.
Won't know if that effects anything or not, until next update, I guess. lol

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Thank you for that, speaking for all incest lovers, we hope you decide to add the tag and for the ones who do not care for it, you can make it optional, I think. Respectfully, thank you.
The best option would be to do an extra version with the content. I'm not against the idea. But I could only do that if I have the resources to pay for the art of that route, without affecting the number of art of the normal game and also if I have the time to do that extra version. Please keep in mind that for now I can't do this at full time

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I did notice a point where the speed just automatically changed on me. Usually kept it set in the middle, but for some reason, it started moving really slow, and I didn't realize what happened until after restarting the game. There was a spot in there where the speed changed, and I think I recall it being when I came back from the slums, after going to Nils' place.
But, no worries. It works fine, now.
One other thing, though...it doesn't show completed for the event in the entertainment area, with that dude in the alley and purple haired girl. It still says I should see what happened, or something like that.
Won't know if that effects anything or not, until next update, I guess. lol
I sometimes change the speed of the characters to show some aspects (like Nora is tired) it's something I didn't do too often but that I could do more in future versions.
As for the event still showing as active. I already fix that, but for the people who did it before I fixed the mistake will still appear. The only solution for that is to load a file and see that event again and keep using that save file. I will think in another way to remove it for the future update.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The best option would be to do an extra version with the content. I'm not against the idea. But I could only do that if I have the resources to pay for the art of that route, without affecting the number of art of the normal game and also if I have the time to do that extra version. Please keep in mind that for now I can't do this at full time
Just as a final thought, I believe that in retrospect you had wished that you had included incest at the start. I'm thinking, going forward, you can put a disclaimer at the start of the update indicating that incest is now incorporated into the game and that it is optional. So the story only changes going forward, father and daughter bond closer and viola, incest, is in the game. There is no need to start it from the beginning. Just like in real life, this is an emotion that can build over time, they just grow much closer to each other.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Just as a final thought, I believe that in retrospect you had wished that you had included incest at the start. I'm thinking, going forward, you can put a disclaimer at the start of the update indicating that incest is now incorporated into the game and that it is optional. So the story only changes going forward, father and daughter bond closer and viola, incest, is in the game. There is no need to start it from the beginning. Just like in real life, this is an emotion that can build over time, they just grow much closer to each other.
it's an interesting idea, I will keep it in mind.
Once I can comission more art I will take a decision, for now even if I would want that option, it's pretty hard due to all the art I want and need to add for all the already existing routes

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Lydoman

Nov 9, 2021
Hi, I have a problem in completing the quest "Going back to normal", I can't find anything and no one at the academy, no teacher, no visit to the director, how do I complete this quest?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hi, I have a problem in completing the quest "Going back to normal", I can't find anything and no one at the academy, no teacher, no visit to the director, how do I complete this quest?
If I recall correctly, the evetn could happen in the entrance of the academy. Do not use the teleporters, and make your way from Nora's home to the academy. Let me know if this trigger the event

Lydoman

Nov 9, 2021
If I recall correctly, the evetn could happen in the entrance of the academy. Do not use the teleporters, and make your way from Nora's home to the academy. Let me know if this trigger the event
I went around the whole map and all possible rooms, it does not help, I can assume that this is a bug.
You won’t find a save at the end of the 0.15 version, I wanted to play 0.16, but here are these bugs(

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I went around the whole map and all possible rooms, it does not help, I can assume that this is a bug.
You won’t find a save at the end of the 0.15 version, I wanted to play 0.16, but here are these bugs(
If you want, I can check your save file. Just share with me your whole "save" folder. Do you want a save at the beginning of 0.16?

Lydoman

Nov 9, 2021
If you want, I can check your save file. Just share with me your whole "save" folder. Do you want a save at the beginning of 0.16?
Yes, I will be very glad if you share the save.
Here is my save, maybe you can find out the reason for the bug or my stupidity xD

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Yes, I will be very glad if you share the save.
Here is my save, maybe you can find out the reason for the bug or my stupidity xD
I already check it. The time of the day is a mess XD. You can advance, just need to go to the bank (located in the entertainment district, a building with guards around). The other mission being active is a mistake, it should be done already.

Lydoman

Nov 9, 2021
I already check it. The time of the day is a mess XD. You can advance, just need to go to the bank (located in the entertainment district, a building with guards around). The other mission being active is a mistake, it should be done already.
Thank you very much, I continued the plot, apparently I won't need your save, thanks again <3

• Red Heart

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Although, just in case, throw off your save, everything can be)
rigth now is pretty late over here and I'm not in my pc anymore. If you still need the file let me know and i will pass it after I return from my job. For now I need to sleep. Have a good day!

Reactions: Sunri12
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes