Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I'm sorry if I'm being annoying for asking this, but is the old art style gone for good?
The old artist still works in the game, but he can only do 1 scene per month (sometimes he has delays too) and I commission 3

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Hello everyone, the update 0.17 is finally ready!

Here's the release schedule:
Royal Knight Release - June 26
Rogue Knight Release - July 3
Public Release - July 17

This update has a total of 3 hentai scenes and the presentation of a new outfit for Nora.
I also fixed the bugs you reported to me. (Except one related to Chris and company in Tim's house when they are following you, I can't still can't pinpoint the event).

If anyone is aware of any bugs, please let me know, I'll fix it as soon as I can.

As always, I will respond as quickly as possible to your comments, complaints, suggestions and doubts. I hope you have a good day and once again, thanks for everything.
What happened to.the android version? Just checked patreon and saw PC

Renootje

Aug 30, 2018
is main caracter stil virgin ?? onsave files it says vaginal penetration over 15 but cant find it can samone share save vich give sex scene pussy fuck ty prety please
Here you have mine i took some time in it to get everything i hope.
Im at the end as i got the ending screen.
Last mission wasnt working i think for that i need to wait for next update!
And if your looking for vaginal penetration te only ones that are having sex is the white hair woman with the captain.

For creator nice work im beginning to like more of these games!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Here you have mine i took some time in it to get everything i hope.
Im at the end as i got the ending screen.
Last mission wasnt working i think for that i need to wait for next update!
And if your looking for vaginal penetration te only ones that are having sex is the white hair woman with the captain.

For creator nice work im beginning to like more of these games!
The last mission is the beginning of 0.18. I leave the character there to allow the instructions to work once I upload the new version.
Glad you are liking more the slow corruption games!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Way of Corruption v0.17A.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
minimum system requirements: Android 8.0

you can import a save file by the dev when starting a new game and no others are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

• Red Heart
Apr 26, 2021
Is the order in 0.17 supposed to always say you made the wrong orders, i think I did everything right. The only thing i couldn't do is fish, but it didn't give the option.

Apr 26, 2021
can some kind soul share full save file vhit recolection of version 0,17 ty full save ))))))
My save files from 0.16. 1 and 2 is gameplay finished up to 0.16. 3 is the recollection of 0.16, so i suggest going in and out on the 0.17 game to update the gallery to 0.17 interface.(no difference between save file 1 and 2)

Last edited:
Reactions: Anita Deek

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
anyone knows how to start this update? i have 2 quests available, one telling me to go home which does nothing and another for judith to talk to the homeless old man Peter, but they already talked so there is nothing in that district either, the quests are "the rent" and "the deal".

brainstorm5

Dec 18, 2021
Shadow Blade kudos to the development. awesome concept and was looking for such corruption / innocence game. have just started to play and thanks to fast travel portals.
is there a way to check for history of interaction ?

• Red Heart
Apr 26, 2021
anyone knows how to start this update? i have 2 quests available, one telling me to go home which does nothing and another for judith to talk to the homeless old man Peter, but they already talked so there is nothing in that district either, the quests are "the rent" and "the deal".
If you start 0.17 you are suppose talk to a guy with a stall downwards of your house

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes