Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Is the order in 0.17 supposed to always say you made the wrong orders, i think I did everything right. The only thing i couldn't do is fish, but it didn't give the option.
I may have made a mistake, can you tell me in which working event it happens?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
anyone knows how to start this update? i have 2 quests available, one telling me to go home which does nothing and another for judith to talk to the homeless old man Peter, but they already talked so there is nothing in that district either, the quests are "the rent" and "the deal".
while going home should be a man blocking the entrance, did you interact with him?

Reactions: llDante

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Shadow Blade kudos to the development. awesome concept and was looking for such corruption / innocence game. have just started to play and thanks to fast travel portals.
is there a way to check for history of interaction ?
Thanks for your words. What do you mean by the history of interaction?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Also, the game be linear or will it be more open ended in the future?
Once I present the last character. I wiant to change how to progress things. the idea is to allow the players to pick to which please go and in consequence which character route develop. like going with chris or not, going with governor or not, pass time with girls or not etc. I still need to think some details like how i will develop the main story. so what i described is not yet set in stone.

llDante

Dec 22, 2019
If you start 0.17 you are suppose talk to a guy with a stall downwards of your house
thanks, that was where i needed to go, somehow i missed that spot before.

while going home should be a man blocking the entrance, did you interact with him?
yes, i had already done that to talk about the rent, but the quest is still open saying that i need to go back home, however aculnoobc39876 already told me where to go.

Reactions: Shadow Blade
May 17, 2023
So, digging up an old bug, I am at the quest "Training in the forest", I gotta talk to minerva, I do so and then there's a few lines of text going on before it triggers a game over. I see other people have gotten this and I gotta say my situation is pretty similar to this one, such as trying to go for everything dirty and, probably the reason behind it, having Nora be knocked out during the first rpg fight against the ghost thingies.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
thanks, that was where i needed to go, somehow i missed that spot before.

yes, i had already done that to talk about the rent, but the quest is still open saying that i need to go back home, however aculnoobc39876 already told me where to go.
Excellent, if you need more help, don't hesitate to ask

Reactions: llDante

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
So, digging up an old bug, I am at the quest "Training in the forest", I gotta talk to minerva, I do so and then there's a few lines of text going on before it triggers a game over. I see other people have gotten this and I gotta say my situation is pretty similar to this one, such as trying to go for everything dirty and, probably the reason behind it, having Nora be knocked out during the first rpg fight against the ghost thingies.
From what I could check, that doesn't have a relation with the bug but I'm not sure. I f you need a save file properly working in that part I can share it with you.
But is soemthing that affects old saves, new gameplays works good

May 17, 2023
From what I could check, that doesn't have a relation with the bug but I'm not sure. I f you need a save file properly working in that part I can share it with you.
But is soemthing that affects old saves, new gameplays works good
Dunno what it is then, but I'll tell you it doesn't affect old saves only since I started playing two days ago. I did grab an older save from someone in here to see if I could continue with that one and it did work, funnily enough.

I am attaching the save in case you wanna check it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade
3.00 star(s) 36 Votes