JohnyJ17

Jan 19, 2022
omg.....I completely deleted the save folder, just misclicked on the keyboard, who has a save with all the scenes including the 0.17 version ?

Apr 26, 2021
omg.....I completely deleted the save folder, just misclicked on the keyboard, who has a save with all the scenes including the 0.17 version ?
You won't really have all of 0.17 since you can't access your house after last scene. So i suggest starting from the start of 0.17 or wait until 0.18 for 0.17 scenes in gallery. You could check you recycle bin on your own pc to see if you could restore your save files.
My save files from 0.16. 1 and 2 is gameplay finished up to 0.16. 3 is the recollection of 0.16, so i suggest going in and out on the 0.17 game to update the gallery to 0.17 interface.(no difference between save file 1 and 2)
If not i shared a save file here

Last edited:

Nagitoissans

Aug 28, 2022
I think almost all of the scenes are available just by playing the game. Do you know wich events aren't available?
I like the main scene I haven't seen are the ones that include the girl with the white hair. I remember I got the library scene but when I played again I couldn't get it but someone linked me a guide to it so I should be good thanks though.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Gabi99

Mar 25, 2022
Quick question,im just curious when there will be a fmc defloration scene(if there isn't one already i haven't played 0.17 yet)will we get an option or will there be virgin blood(it's one of my biggest kinks for whatever reason ,maybe because im a masochist, I'm not really sure)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Dunno what it is then, but I'll tell you it doesn't affect old saves only since I started playing two days ago. I did grab an older save from someone in here to see if I could continue with that one and it did work, funnily enough.

I am attaching the save in case you wanna check it
Thank you, I will try to find out what's the problem there for some

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I like the main scene I haven't seen are the ones that include the girl with the white hair. I remember I got the library scene but when I played again I couldn't get it but someone linked me a guide to it so I should be good thanks though.
There are some scenes you need to go near to where it happened the H event. The obkectives section of the menu can guide you there

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Will the MC be given or will she get to buy say armor, shield, sword, improved fighting skills?

I notice there is no lesbian content, will there be any in future?

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Will the MC be given or will she get to buy say armor, shield, sword, improved fighting skills?

I notice there is no lesbian content, will there be any in future?
there will be some forced lesbian content as for the armor and thoses aspects I'm not sure.

Reactions: brittC25

rankochan

Jun 3, 2018
i am stuck on the objective called (the deal) it says to go to the entertainment district and i went there and i think i talked to everyone but nothing is happening

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
i am stuck on the objective called (the deal) it says to go to the entertainment district and i went there and i think i talked to everyone but nothing is happening
If it's a mission involving judith, it's probably you already saw the event. I already fixed that mistake but some people saved it in their games so it still appears as available in the objectives. I will add a character to remove it when 0.18 becomes public.

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes