matezmaj

Jan 31, 2018
is main caracter stil virgin ?? onsave files it says vaginal penetration over 15 but cant find it can samone share save vich give sex scene pussy fuck ty prety please

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
is main caracter stil virgin ?? onsave files it says vaginal penetration over 15 but cant find it can samone share save vich give sex scene pussy fuck ty prety please
She is still virgin, pretty close to fuck a couple of characters but still virgin. Remember is a slow corruption game.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
I've been wondering: we got an option to choose if Buck's cock is the first Minerva will see. But how it's gonna work? Isn't that scene avoidable? If we haven't seen it, what's the choice? I reaaaly love such choices but I wonder how this one is gonna work in a long term.

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I've been wondering: we got an option to choose if Buck's cock is the first Minerva will see. But how it's gonna work? Isn't that scene avoidable? If we haven't seen it, what's the choice? I reaaaly love such choices but I wonder how this one is gonna work in a long term.
Narrativelty speaking, the scene happens even if you go see it or not. Because if you remember Minerva going with Buck is inevitable. Remember the "canon" path is to lewd the girls as less as possible, so if you don't see it Minerva just did the half of the scene, but if you decide other wise, this decisison will be respected. For me to do this is a mess of instructions and programations but I find it pretty cool.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Narrativelty speaking, the scene happens even if you go see it or not. Because if you remember Minerva going with Buck is inevitable. Remember the "canon" path is to lewd the girls as less as possible, so if you don't see it Minerva just did the half of the scene, but if you decide other wise, this decisison will be respected. For me to do this is a mess of instructions and programations but I find it pretty cool.
Great. I knew she met Buck but for some reason I assumed "canon" path is the lawdest. Not that it matters cuz I choose it myself but it's still a small thing I like to know about. But does it mean girls are aiming for a virgin route in a canon ending in case of hypothethical sequel? :sneaky: Or official canon is yet to be picked?

Reactions: Shadow Blade

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Great. I knew she met Buck but for some reason I assumed "canon" path is the lawdest. Not that it matters cuz I choose it myself but it's still a small thing I like to know about. But does it mean girls are aiming for a virgin route in a canon ending in case of hypothethical sequel? :sneaky: Or official canon is yet to be picked?
For a sequel I would like to keep them virgins just to lost it again. But they won't be as innocent as this game because they already have the inevitable events as experiences. If by that point I could work in the game at full time I would seriously consider to let the players pick what they prefer, if they are virgins or not, who claim it and if the girls have done other details like titjob or blowjob.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hello everyone, the update 0.17 is finally ready!

Here's the release schedule:
Royal Knight Release - June 26
Rogue Knight Release - July 3
Public Release - July 17

This update has a total of 3 hentai scenes and the presentation of a new outfit for Nora.
I also fixed the bugs you reported to me. (Except one related to Chris and company in Tim's house when they are following you, I can't still can't pinpoint the event).

If anyone is aware of any bugs, please let me know, I'll fix it as soon as I can.

As always, I will respond as quickly as possible to your comments, complaints, suggestions and doubts. I hope you have a good day and once again, thanks for everything.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Does mc get any action in 0.17 and lose her virginity?
Nope, she is a couple of events away with two characters. Remember this is a slow corruption game and I work tom advance everyone's events not just one ruote. Lucky us I can work faster now in the project, now I do in 1 month what I used to do in 3.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: curuchett

Boobliebop

Jun 14, 2018
Nope, she is a couple of events away with two characters. Remember this is a slow corruption game and I work tom advance everyone's events not just one ruote. Lucky us I can work faster now in the project, now I do in 1 month what I used to do in 3.
Ah I see. Just curious, how long is the gameplay so far from beginning to end?

3.00 star(s) 36 Votes