VN Ren'Py Abandoned Way of the Warrior [v0.1] [Fantasy Maniacs]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

salar92

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
I feel that Nikki is angry with MC because she is in love with him and he doesn't see it. It got worse when the MC visited the family with his girlfriend (Erin) and then Nikki was even more angry. :unsure:

I don't know, I suspect so, but I might be wrong.

Besides, I love Molly (mom), I rarely see a milf like this in games. :love:
Devs probably are afraid to create milf's with that look/body.
lets see what will happen with them in the future updates

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
will we get to choose who we sleep with or is it gonna just be a fuck em all

Someguy01

Aug 1, 2017
I generally don't play .1/initial release games as a rule, but this one has my attention to take a look at the 3rd or so release.

salar92

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
will we get to choose who we sleep with or is it gonna just be a fuck em all
just your imagination will limit your choices , all will depend on your choices , wait for the upcoming updates

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Nice start, really enjoyed that. Especially Mama and Aunt in this one :)
Bring on the next part!

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Hmm...hardly any nudity in the preview pics. Into my Watch List it goes :coffee:
I'll come back when there's a few updates (I usually invest in a game when there's multiple sex scenes, don't take it personally)
Story has my attention

salar92

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
Hmm...hardly any nudity in the preview pics. Into my Watch List it goes :coffee:
I'll come back when there's a few updates (I usually invest in a game when there's multiple sex scenes, don't take it personally)
Story has my attention
next update will be soon , and for sure many more sex scene on the way

truien

Mar 17, 2020
Im a huge fan of games that are rooted in realism. Dont get me wrong, perfect bodies are great, but they are not the norm. Even games with a heavy dose of realism often forget that. It’s good to see a romanceable plus size character for once.

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
Nice start, really enjoyed that. Especially Mama and Aunt! Milfs who looks like milfs, congratulations on this! I love them!
Did you pretend to add some kind of animation in future updates? Good luck on this project!

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes