VN Ren'Py Abandoned Way of the Warrior [v0.1] [Fantasy Maniacs]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Bravo! Your father has just died, and you let your dick makes come true it's twisted dreams!
I wonder how no one else ever came up with this... :unsure::sneaky:

When you tell an INCEST joke at the table:

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I must say that even an interesting game. :D
As for Nikki, I guessed it in my front page post. I wrote that she might be in love with MC and that's why she's mad at him. As it turned out? She is in love with him and MC has had sex with her. hah. What a turn of events. :LOL:

I really like the mother of MC (Molly) I like that she is not like every other mother in games (perfect body etc.) here you can see that she is a mother, and I even like her body.

I don't like the content that someone is following and watching the MC family.

Little sister is still horny, she wants to have sex with MC right away. In this game I can see that MC will have it very easy. Every woman almost wants an MC. But the MC doesn't want anyone. (you know, because it's family .. it's forbidden, bla bla bla :LOL:)

I am waiting for more. Great work. ;)

salar92

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
Bravo! Your father has just died, and you let your dick makes come true it's twisted dreams!
I wonder how no one else ever came up with this... :unsure::sneaky:

When you tell an INCEST joke at the table:

dont rush the events , read our official description for the game ( things not what they seem to be ) *Wink*

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Good first release, it has a familiar premise (add another dad to the dead dad tally :ROFLMAO: ) but I like that the MC isn't an 18 year old still in high school/college. Also like that some "cesting" has already happened and the MC regrets it while the sisters are obsessed with it to some degree...

Look forward to seeing more of the story unfold, hope we get updates regularly of the same size each time. My only complaints are that the reuse of renders causes the MC to be "paused" in awkward positions for a long conversation (sitting hiding his face for the length of an entire meal) and the sisters have "demonic" frowns. Seriously look evil when they are upset... Otherwise it is nice to see a BBW milf, wish the dev had more diverse body shapes and also hope there are more diverse females planned.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
So far so good but are Carla and Sammi supposed to be aunt and cousin with the incest patch they are not referred to as such by anyone else just best friend.

bstr2k2

Sep 27, 2017
to be honest i was sceptical about this game at first, but i do like the storytelling a lot.
in my opinion one of the few good first releases i have ever seen.
if the dev sticks to his original ideas and continues like this we have a really nice game in the making.
i like what i´ve seen so far and im hungry for more.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Looks good i like Milf beter :) look at size of her breasts -she will give allot of milk to Mc :LOL: (y)
Expecting tags : Vaginal ,Anal ,Creampie+Milking :LOL: = New Babies hahaha Pregnancy :giggle:(y)

salar92

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
Good first release, it has a familiar premise (add another dad to the dead dad tally :ROFLMAO: ) but I like that the MC isn't an 18 year old still in high school/college. Also like that some "cesting" has already happened and the MC regrets it while the sisters are obsessed with it to some degree...

Look forward to seeing more of the story unfold, hope we get updates regularly of the same size each time. My only complaints are that the reuse of renders causes the MC to be "paused" in awkward positions for a long conversation (sitting hiding his face for the length of an entire meal) and the sisters have "demonic" frowns. Seriously look evil when they are upset... Otherwise it is nice to see a BBW milf, wish the dev had more diverse body shapes and also hope there are more diverse females planned.
we will do our best to fix all the mentioned issues in the next updates

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
we will do our best to fix all the mentioned issues in the next updates
No worries, I'm definitely interested in seeing what comes next. More diversity in women would be nice but I understand that developers have limited budgets.

Reactions: salar92

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
The only hosts for the incest patch range from my anti-malware saying they're risky all the way to "You're kidding, right?"

MEGA, NOPY, WorkUpload, GDrive, please...

Reactions: Dependable_223

moi69

May 9, 2018
Can't really put my finger on why, but most of the facial expressions kind of weird me out.
(I'm usually not a stickler for detail, I swear :KEK: )

Reactions: AnyName'llDo

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Funny steering wheel. This is the first time I see one made of chains. :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That's like a 1960's customising item on old hot rods of the period, chrome as well. Hell how old are these renders? Ha and the FBI car "look at the hub caps" on alloy wheels?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes