VN Ren'Py Abandoned Way of the Warrior [v0.1] [Fantasy Maniacs]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
wayofthewarrior.jpg

Overview:
You play as Joe (names can be changed), a young man who is down on his luck. Your girlfriend left you for someone with more money, forcing you to move to a dump of an apartment. Your company is closing it's stores as it slowly goes bankrupt, so you'll soon be out of a job. That's when you get a phone call with the news that your father, a biochemist, has been murdered.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-12-01
Release Date: 2020-12-01
Developer: Fantasy Maniacs -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

Patches:

Extras:
In-game Walkthrough Mod

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

TCSaoO.jpg VlTCoZ.jpg DgVhbU.jpg e0P1Yk.jpg ESDEwM.jpg s1p6.jpg s6p5.jpg s7p1.jpg s11p2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Ok So was about to report incest tag as false.... but decided to peak at the code.... So yeah there is a certain patch that is lacking on this thread. So while there is an incest patch possibility... it isn't exactly avaliable.

Reactions: notsonoble

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The overview made me curious. :D

But incest .. and without IC path? I understand it's built into the game? :unsure:

MC girlfriend went to another, richer guy ..
I'm just waiting for her to come back when she sees the MC is doing great. And tell her: fuck off. :LOL:
I am a kind and generous god.

If you don't want to risk fuckery just open the script.rpy file and scroll a bit to change a certain thing from False to True.

Edit: nvm found more fuckery. give me a sec.

Edit 2: okay looks like you are supposed to custom set it, but the code to do so... well is simply none-existent. Even though the intro states otherwise. Will try to remedy this.... But realistically the incest tag should probably be removed until proper patch cause this is basically a band-aid on stab wound XD

Edit 3: I patched the patch so now you can patch. (patchception)

edit 4: there are official and better links now.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Hey Guys and Gals, i made two In-game Walkthrough Mods for this game, Way of the Warrior, one of the mods is patched so the women are now the MC Family, and the other is not patched. Both mods show hints in dialogues that give points in the game Way of the Warrior.

Installation:

Download: (Patch) - - (Both) - ANDROID by Wills747

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
I love everything about that MILF. Looking forward to seeing if the story can match the renders.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I feel that Nikki is angry with MC because she is in love with him and he doesn't see it. It got worse when the MC visited the family with his girlfriend (Erin) and then Nikki was even more angry. :unsure:

I don't know, I suspect so, but I might be wrong.

Besides, I love Molly (mom), I rarely see a milf like this in games. :love:
Devs probably are afraid to create milf's with that look/body.

Reactions: raileg and Rectory
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes