VN Ren'Py Abandoned Way of the Warrior [v0.1] [Fantasy Maniacs]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Xyzzy

Jan 24, 2018
That's like a 1960's customising item on old hot rods of the period, chrome as well. Hell how old are these renders? Ha and the FBI car "look at the hub caps" on alloy wheels?
Yeah, wasn't expecting alloy wheels to show up in the render when I wrote that line. Oh well. We'll try to revisit that so it'll make more sense in a future update.

MrSanzpants

Jan 31, 2018
I've only seen the screenshots, but it looks in desperate need of face rigging; everybody looks blind with too much Botox.
--The modelling looks interesting, otherwise. I appreciate a little variety, and I'm tired of Barbies.

salar92

Game Developer
May 22, 2018
I've only seen the screenshots, but it looks in desperate need of face rigging; everybody looks blind with too much Botox.
--The modelling looks interesting, otherwise. I appreciate a little variety, and I'm tired of Barbies.
we will put that in mind and do to fix all issues in next update . thanks
for mentioning these

Reactions: MrSanzpants

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Rectory

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Nice initial release. I'm looking forward to your progress, developer. :) I will say though, you might want to tone down the facial expressions a little bit so they're not so wrinkled on the forehead. Other than that I'm enjoying everything. Thanks for sharing!

Fantasy_Maniacs

Game Developer
Dec 1, 2020
Nice initial release. I'm looking forward to your progress, developer. :) I will say though, you might want to tone down the facial expressions a little bit so they're not so wrinkled on the forehead. Other than that I'm enjoying everything. Thanks for sharing!
Haha, im sure our artist has taken note of that., thank you for the feedback. :)

Reactions: Angelsong

Famescua

Game Compressor
Donor
Aug 10, 2018
Not bad, I liked it. Keeps you wanting more. Let's see how the next update goes and how long it takes. I don't become a patron of a game till I see the 3rd update and if its development is consistent. If it goes good I'll be one of your supporters. Keep up the good work.

Reactions: Madbadbutajoytoknow
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes