1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Patreon for playing on the Main Story.. I dont think so! I hope the Main story will go on without that Patreon Crap, and if not: the Game gets faster deleted then a Wink !
Yeah that is what angered me the most. Paying to give a massage or something like that I can kind of understand but after I had to steal the necklace and the "help" button told me to talk to the monster chick (can't remember her name). I then got the Patreon notification. And I started complaining [here]. Game is gone and I will never play it again unless the Devs pay ME.

CloakedJ24

Nov 1, 2017
I attempted to write a review of the game to help people but talking about how broken the game is and pledgers dont get any cheat code benefits (bc its broke at this time) to know if they donate its bc they support the creator and not to do it for the tier rewards is apparently bad???? sorry i tried to help people not make the same mistake XD

Jugo66

Dec 6, 2018
Its a shame that more and more Devs destroy the Fanbase with this Paywall shit. Sure all devs wanna get supportet but Paywalls are exactly the wrong way and destroy the chance win more fans and Patreons !!!

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
Its a shame that more and more Devs destroy the Fanbase with this Paywall shit. Sure all devs wanna get supportet but Paywalls are exactly the wrong way and destroy the chance win more fans and Patreons !!!
This game is the only one I seen that had use of a Paywall. And early on this game had sooo many bugs.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
What is wrong with this game. Many events are locked.
They want money in order to unlock them. That really scks.
Im suppose to meet Ohara at school and ask for her help but that event is locked.
I guess Im done with this version until they cut it out this bs.
This game is just like another game except they don't charge you for the cheats or events.
Too bad the locked content isnt neceserely long enough to bother with it.
It had potential but not if resortinhg to doing those kind of things.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes