1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

BB2019

Apr 5, 2019
I fear, either you have to become a patreon or you have to play the game without some contents.
If the game is play-though enabled without beeing a patreon I don't know, but I fear it's not possible.

Well, the game has some issues (that are not story-relevant) for a long time, that are not cleared by now...
I will wait and look, what happens... (because this game is to good to be abandoned)
Thanks for the response, its a shame tho as the game has potential..

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
"Hello guys, our name is RALX. We are a developers duo came out from a big videogame company that decided to start diving deep into the adult games development world.
Thanks to our past experience we've been able to project a cool and professional handcrafted game, and thanks to your help we hope we will be able to bring it to life."

I believe they work at EA, That's why everything lock behind a paywall.
God luck completing Patreon goals :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Any mod's pls put a warning or something on first page, so we don't have to waste our data to download this piece of shit game. Thank you

delta67

May 11, 2018
That's why i'll don't play it anymore! Because this worthless piece of engine, the engine for this wothless was much better, and also playable! Forever Deleted!

zish

Dec 1, 2016
Wow. Starts out ok enough, but I have to pay you to progress in the game? Not even like a side quest, but an imperative part of the game? Who are you, EA? Booo. Booo. Hiss. Great games get followers and donations from great gameplay, not from dick moves and locked content. Fuck this guy.

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
Yep used to find this game fun now im going to have to delete it becuase everything is locked behing paid content to even be able to cheat yep, not my cup of tea. have a feeling this game will be abandoned real quickly as no one will be paying for it.

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
Downloaded AND Deleted all in a span of 5 minutes
Same, the story line was incoherrant, he teased with a mood and relationship stat that meant nothing, your building for something based on sleep molestation? really? Look, I hoped for the best despite that absolutely horrible translation. Its quite clear there is no actual storyline, its a commercial venture from the get go. That on itself is fine, but your game is a con, I would not trust this software on my computer, its gone and im done

NinthOrdeal

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
First time trying this game, was not that bad at first. The glitches and problems with loading saves to find them errored and black screen however really gets to you. The frustration just keeps building as you play. It is a shame

Leezinki

Sep 29, 2017
At first the game was very interesting, but now it's all out there. Nothing interesting I wait for every update. Every time but worse

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
How does one increase stats? I know going to class increases Intelligence and using the punching bag in the basement is Strength. But what about the others? Please help?

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Same, the story line was incoherrant, he teased with a mood and relationship stat that meant nothing, your building for something based on sleep molestation? really?
This was my issue with the game. Starts out with a solid premise but after that I can't follow the story at all.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes