1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
Black screens have been "fixed" again lol, oh and he has fixed some typhos ha this just gets better every time it updates its fucking comedy gold :D

pyrofox1313

Mar 2, 2019
I've played this game a while ago and it was okay. Nothing amazing but it seemed to have potential at the time. I can forgive the poor English, Google translate sucks and I'm sure hiring someone to do localization isn't an expense that a small dev can afford. I can forgive grindy games if what I'm grinding is fun or the payoff is rewarding enough (so far this isn't). Locking content behind a patreon paywall? Nah, fuck that. I hope other devs/games on this site don't pick up this bright idea. If this game was awesome and worth paying for, I could possibly see this working as a strategy, but this game just isn't good enough to pull this move.

Reactions: StaniD

puzzled

Jun 17, 2017
I've played this game a while ago and it was okay. Nothing amazing but it seemed to have potential at the time. I can forgive the poor English, Google translate sucks and I'm sure hiring someone to do localization isn't an expense that a small dev can afford. I can forgive grindy games if what I'm grinding is fun or the payoff is rewarding enough (so far this isn't). Locking content behind a patreon paywall? Nah, fuck that. I hope other devs/games on this site don't pick up this bright idea. If this game was awesome and worth paying for, I could possibly see this working as a strategy, but this game just isn't good enough to pull this move.

Baynes

Apr 26, 2018
I am a Paetron, I try the cheat menu, needed a little cash. and it locks up. I am unable to leave the PC. the game just shuts down after that. Help please

D

Deleted member 1200074

I do not understand why people even still bother with this game...one of the the first things to pop on the screen is a windows version 3.1 popup asking you to input your name. I mean come-on, can't even take the time to overlay a window that at least matches the game? Needing to left click upwards of 5 times to even change screens or continue chat, why do people still bother with this? I know the models look exceptional, but you can find the same models in 5 or 6 other games at least.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I'm glad I bothered to read some of these posts before I tried to play. It saved me from going through all the stages of grief, that everyone here seems to have already experienced. Starting with "Oh hey, it's basically Big Brother" and from what I can gather written here, then realizing "Oh... this isn't Big Brother, at all. Not even close."

Although, the 2 star rating for the game is kind of a giant red flag too, haha. Pretty rare around here, to see people take their personal time aside just to write bad reviews. So it must be as bad as I'm reading in these last few thread pages, unfortunately.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes