1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Hi i have problem the game this lunch it demand to active webgl in browser i do it and still not work what step or file ll add i have windows7 64 bits

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
This game is kinda bad. Grinding aside, one would think that after finding the VNDATA File, you'd be able to edit the save with Notepad++ or Save Editor...NOPE

Damn files open up a jumbled mess that doesn't have any stats anywhere. Not even money!

Am I doing something wrong here?

N1GMAMA

Oct 25, 2017
This game is kinda bad. Grinding aside, one would think that after finding the VNDATA File, you'd be able to edit the save with Notepad++ or Save Editor...NOPE

Damn files open up a jumbled mess that doesn't have any stats anywhere. Not even money!

Am I doing something wrong here?
money(95456466) / and energy up (500)

Jan 7, 2019
this game would be good if the dev would stop locking content for his Patreon, story gets locked when you give the aunt the necklace and stays locked until i pay to unlock it which i will not do, unless the game is getting updates once a month which this is not.

Reactions: NightShadeX

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
this game would be good if the dev would stop locking content for his Patreon, story gets locked when you give the aunt the necklace and stays locked until i pay to unlock it which i will not do, unless the game is getting updates once a month which this is not.

or we wait for someone to do a mod to unlock the blocked content:p:p:p

Reactions: bjornt2

natsu3633

Jun 20, 2019
is there a way to move your old save to your new one for this if not its not really worth going over and over again from the start

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
is there a way to move your old save to your new one for this if not its not really worth going over and over again from the start
When I installed the new update my old saves where there. An error occured but I can still play the game.

Jan 7, 2019
or we wait for someone to do a mod to unlock the blocked content:p:p:p
most modders i know wouldn't even touch this game with how much locked content it has. the dev should have just asked to work on BB instead of making this broke mess, the chars are poorly designed no back story to any of them so much grinding to unlock nothing ya you can corrupt but for what reason, you can't sleep with any of them just corrupt them. and to unlock your 1 and only power you rape your mother who is passed out drunk.

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Well I cannot continue with my saves, some error, refuse to start over every update, especially for a game I have to pay to unlock shit every 3 months. Screw this game and screw the dev for giving us shit that needs to be started over every update.

Reactions: Gary Bertrand

Galin

May 5, 2017
Funny Bug...
Invite Sasha to Restaurant, Invite Sasha to Toilet, Moira apears...

Jan 7, 2019
i would pay if i thought the games story was a lot better and not forced behind a pay window, this shit is one reason why i stopped buying EA games cause they force you to pay for a shit story and lock you out of content.

Reactions: Paprika
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes