1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

mrbtwice

May 13, 2017
just downloaded this again after a log time, started a new game. stuck on visit Ostra at the school. is there nothing you can do beyond that with out being a patron?

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
All future content will be locked behind a log in system, this is to stop piracy. So not sure why this has been uploaded un cracked

Jan 7, 2019
All future content will be locked behind a log in system, this is to stop piracy. So not sure why this has been uploaded un cracked
it wasn't to stop piracy it was because his game was getting bad reviews, and to why it was uploaded un cracked only a mod can answer that.

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
it wasn't to stop piracy it was because his game was getting bad reviews, and to why it was uploaded un cracked only a mod can answer that.
He stated before piracy was hurting him and costing him supporters so just naturally assumed that was why he had chosen to do this.

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
I checked the patreon and honestly grin at the mention "This way all of us will be safe from pirates, and we will happily see now pirates what will have criticize about. :) " - prolly about nothing, don't be afraid. I will not try this game, bad reviews are a thing that I can totally ignore, but stupid moove from dev ? Just a friendly advice : at least release public version aswell if you want to get new supporters, because if people don't even bother to crack/put your game here : how do you expect that others gonna discover it ? By reading newspaper, maybe ?

NorthernGent

Jan 13, 2018
Just updated from WoL 052 to WoL 053a. What had been one of my favorite games to play became tedious when the creator changed the map navigation system to menu driven on. Usually I am very supportive by promoting patrons for game producers, however in this case when the creator begs for funding by locking portions of the game from view... I made a discovery; It is easier to DELETE the game than it was to Install it!

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
Do i need to be a patreon to actually play this game? Is there a way around it?
I fear, either you have to become a patreon or you have to play the game without some contents.
If the game is play-though enabled without beeing a patreon I don't know, but I fear it's not possible.

Well, the game has some issues (that are not story-relevant) for a long time, that are not cleared by now...
I will wait and look, what happens... (because this game is to good to be abandoned)

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes