1.80 star(s) 39 Votes
Jul 21, 2019
Help,

I'm using a Mac and cannot open the game 'WoL048d_MAC'.
In fact none that is using 'NW.js'.

This time however I got a message which might be understandable to some you.
I added it here below.

Any solution is welcome,

Thank you

View attachment 355275
Try without NW.js, the game is in essence, a webpage. Open with your browser the index.html file, it should work.

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Try without NW.js, the game is in essence, a webpage. Open with your browser the index.html file, it should work.
And BINGO, indeed it works!
Dear cherockee, thank you very much indeed for your solution.
With hindsight it is indeed the obvious solution, Thanks!!!

Jul 21, 2019
And BINGO, indeed it works!
Dear cherockee, thank you very much indeed for your solution.
With hindsight it is indeed the obvious solution, Thanks!!!
Could have been NOT the obvious solution, there are functions that the NW.JS (node-webkit) has, and a browser not, namely, the whole node.js as a subsystem. But because Ways of life runs in a browser on many sites, I figured, it is probably just browser based.

Just the two cents of a jobless freelance webdeveloper :).

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Could have been NOT the obvious solution, there are functions that the NW.JS (node-webkit) has, and a browser not, namely, the whole node.js as a subsystem. But because Ways of life runs in a browser on many sites, I figured, it is probably just browser based.

Just the two cents of a jobless freelance webdeveloper :).
And again, you are absolutely right, I ran into several bugs.

I'm sorry to learn that you are actually jobless and sincerely hope you'll find a decent employment soon (y)

Xyze

Modder
Dec 30, 2018
Hello,

How you can change the name of characters ? I think I've tried everything but not found how to change the names

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
Ways of Life [v0.5.2] [RALX Games Productions] (930 mb rar win source)

124 mb rar unofficial win compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4b (BAS@f95zone)
I tried set sound to zero - didn´t worked

Always error message
confirm
hear sound with blackscreen

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I tried set sound to zero - didn´t worked
Always error message
confirm
hear sound with blackscreen
are you playing on win?
for me there is no errors/black screens etc when muting the sound in this game/compress version.
if you get error with the game sound not turning off properly, you could always switch it off in sound manager/mixer.

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Hi when i lunch the game it tell me webgl not suported or desactivated cheak your browser configuration.i have already activate webgl in my browsers any solution? i have windows 7 64 bits

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
are you playing on win?
for me there is no errors/black screens etc when muting the sound in this game/compress version.
if you get error with the game sound not turning off properly, you could always switch it off in sound manager/mixer.
using win 10
same error
blackscreen without sound

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
using win 10
same error
blackscreen without sound
sorry for that.
just to clarify - are you saying that you cant play game at all due to "black screen/no sound" error?
or you got that error only when changing sound levels?
is this the only game you play with similar problems?
I tested it on win 7, and with english gameplay/language and as I said with no problems at all.

Dr_Jod

Jan 16, 2019
I can start the game - I can play it - I can load older saves - but if i save and try to load this savefile - i get the error with soundly blackscreen

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
hi when i lunch the gae it mentionne that ll configurate my browser with webgl but it already activate any solution?

xt2021

Feb 16, 2018
this is the torrent for the new version 0.5.3a enjoy it (some adds and sites links added )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: macdelripmc
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes