1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Can someone be kind enough to please tell me how to raise the m.c's status appearance ? Or is that not implemented yet ?

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
it's already the third update that tells me "it's all for the main plot" ... now I'm sick and angry. I'll cancel it, thank you, but I have enough

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I am not sure if Beth's points have been added to the game yet .The reason I am saying also asking this is becouse I helped make breakfast her and it says that I got a point then I looked at the relationship main charter's screen it still says 0 points for Beth.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
I am not sure if Beth's points have been added to the game yet .The reason I am saying also asking this is becouse I helped make breakfast her and it says that I got a point then I looked at the relationship main charter's screen it still says 0 points for Beth.
this happened to me too. so, probably, you are right: not implemented yet.

Fate3D

Mar 18, 2019
hmmm...
:cautious:
in Firefox and Chromium on Ubuntu I get a black screen!!!
With last version of the game (5.1) everything went fine...
Should I use my virtual machine again???o_O

umb3

Mar 30, 2019
how the hell do you play this game i can only switch rooms and use the menu, when i click on the girls nothing happens wtf

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I just hate games that grind all the time,I haven't played the game yet, but reading all the ratings gives you the opinion that it is another grinding game,will be checking it out,but hoping it`s not what people are saying because the graphics look good.

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
I last played Version 0.47, did I have to play everything again cause my save files semes like dosn´t work!?
okay I found where to put them ;)
but my relationship screen is Black, but i think I readed something about it happens with the compressed Version, maybe its that.

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes