1.80 star(s) 39 Votes
Jul 21, 2019
Since you said you know the developers, can I offer my help in programming? I am an experienced developer, and I see their struggle with the game engine, I would love to help (for free). I really love this game, but the issues really kill the experience (memory handling bugs in the engine make it fail on saves and loads, on almost every nevermind click the page reloads, ...).

zixigf

Apr 26, 2019
VERSION 0.5.2

Fixed Sasha's approach for date (if you don't have money)
New Relationship Screen
New Bar Location added
You can now randomly meet Sasha at the Public Park
You can now randomly meet Moira at the Public Park
You can now randomly meet Tara at the Public Park
You can now approach Moira at pool during the late evening
Fixed black screen when picking choices in garden
Added Teacher XXX scene [Lunchtime > School toilet]
Added Vicky XXX scene (in mc mast. sequence)
Added Moira XXX scene (in mc mast. sequence)

Aug 13, 2017
So after about what 15 updates has the game actually re-included the game aspects? skills and all the stuff that makes doing ANYTHING (still all packed into the same time slot) such as school ,jogging etc,.,., to build up the character? whats the point of both the skill page and the grind of upping stats if the character can simply use power at every meal to have an orgy. but can't rub tits putting on sunscreen ....etc.... seems the entire game development has given up on the actual game and just moved on to simple trigger scenes might as well just post the CG why waste the time rereading the same lines 50 times until something new triggers?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
To be honest i dont get this game..a lots click and not really much happens.
More sex and in ren'py version would make more fans and get a lots stars here.

well wish all best to devs!

Reactions: kessie82 and dp123

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I was realy looking foward to the m.c. having lots more fun with the teacher. like the m.c. Tapping her good but instead she just play's with herself :rolleyes: . Instead I got majer let down [sigh] :rolleyes::mad: Also add a few mature ladys [milfs ] to the main chariters list please. I am glade the bar came back though

Last edited:

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I guess now that we have gifted the developers with our private DRMs you will be a lot more disappointed. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: <3
Meh, it'll save me the download if nothing else. I like the concept and the renders are ok but the writing is... well it's not even that it's a bad translation. It's just bad writing. The UI could use some work. To many clicks don't seem to register for some reason and the menus are too deep. If you want to check relationships it takes four clicks to see just one instead of two clicks to see all of them. It's been like that since early last year. The event system is very poorly structured.... well I won't go on. I'd be able to forgive most of this if the writing were decent even if it is poorly translated but well...

"You go on date"

"She likes the date"

You gain stat point.

She will now kiss you.

Where in a game like BB every step in romancing the girls was a storied event.
It's just not a good game to me. I supported them in the past and would again if these issues were addressed but if they do improve the game I guess I'll never know about it cuz of your 'DRM'. No one on F95 will be able to play it and say "ya it's awesome now".

Reactions: botc76 and kessie82

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Are you talking about putting a cheat system behind DRM and call that an improvement ?? :unsure: How about original author putting a complaint about this game stealing his asset when he was making big brother ? :whistle:
When an asset is 100% buyable on a store, the original author can't say anything.
Guess what happened? He said nothing about it. ROTFL
Step aside if you think it's a matter of "originality" nobody will ever know who originally created these characters.

Reactions: groq

groq

Aug 12, 2017
How about original author putting a complaint about this game stealing his asset when he was making big brother ? :whistle:
Sorry to disappoint you: nobody was stealing anything. The models (assets) are not Dark Silver's property. Both of them (Dark Silver & RALX) are using the same assets from DAZ store. Buying something from DAZ store (or downloading the free stuff) doesn't give you an exclusive licence. The only intellectual property of DS are the final products of rendering, the images, and nobody steal them. BUT, if we talk about the whole game idea ... that's another story ... let's say "it's borrowed" ...

Reactions: Kravenar Games

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
yes but when he copies stories and even keeping the name of the original game charatcers in check that is called stealing doesn't ?? It is just Big Brother clone..

images, and nobody steal them. BUT, if we talk about the whole game idea ... that's another story ... let's say "it's borrowed" ...
:unsure:

• Thinking Face

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
yes but when he copies stories and even keeping the name of the original game charatcers in check that is called stealing doesn't ?? It is just Big Brother clone..
I never found magic in Big Brother, mind control\magical powers neither, a succubus "guide" neither.
Are you sure you're not under drugs?
Let's check characters name:
Ann , Lisa (missing?) , Alice.
What the f*ck have in common with: Moira, Sasha (guess what, new character), Victoria?

Reactions: groq

groq

Aug 12, 2017
... even keeping the name of the original game charatcers ...
Are you sure we are talking about the same game??
See the post above.

It is just Big Brother clone..
Of course it is, one of many, not carbon-copy, but ... Question is: So what?

Ann , Lisa (missing?) , Alice.
What the f*ck have in common with: Moira, Sasha (guess what, new character), Victoria?
Obviously all of them are women :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes