1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
I started to play this game and saved a portion of the game well 3 portions and turned pc off and to my horror when i turned pc back on and tried to load the saved portions they were gone so by my reasoning is this a load of CRAP when every time i want to play this game i must start from the begining ! what MORON makes a game and to enjoy the game EVERYTIME YOU MUST START AFRESH

m.j.gow

Jun 19, 2018
this game is a FUCKING SHAMBLES AND THE DEVELOPER OUGHT TO BE FUCKING SHOT FIRST THERE IS NO SAVE POSSIBILITIES AND THEN IF THE GAME STOPS ITSELF THEN YOU MUST START AGAIN I HAD THE STRENGTH AND INTELLIGENCE UP TO !) AND THEN FOR NO REASON THE GAME THREW ME OUT AND BY RESTART STATISTICS AGAIN AT 1 IT IS NO FUN SO SOMEBODY INFORM THE DEVELOPERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE BECAUSE I WILL NOT BECOME A PATRON TO THESE CONMEN AND IF YOU CLICK ONTO THEIR WEBSITE IT SWITCHES TO SOME INTERNET PROVIDER SO IT LOOKS LIKE A SCAM

Last edited:

Fredthethird

Jul 1, 2018
I downloaded the game of the site here, and play by hitting the application link in the file. Any idea where it would be putting my save files? Its not C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default as was suggested above.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
I downloaded the game of the site here, and play by hitting the application link in the file. Any idea where it would be putting my save files? Its not C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Ways Of Life\User Data\Default as was suggested above.
It's the good place for me :
Saves location.jpg

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
cn u share the walktrhough, pls
I can't. It will mean pirating it. The developer is a friend and this could be a big rocket in their ass from me. I'm not that kind of useless betrayer person, sorry.
If you want the walkthrough ask directly to the developer or pledge for it.

this game is a FUCKING SHAMBLES AND THE DEVELOPER OUGHT TO BE FUCKING SHOT FIRST THERE IS NO SAVE POSSIBILITIES AND THEN IF THE GAME STOPS ITSELF THEN YOU MUST START AGAIN I HAD THE STRENGTH AND INTELLIGENCE UP TO !) AND THEN FOR NO REASON THE GAME THREW ME OUT AND BY RESTART STATISTICS AGAIN AT 1 IT IS NO FUN SO SOMEBODY INFORM THE DEVELOPERS IF AT ALL POSSIBLE BECAUSE I WILL NOT BECOME A PATRON TO THESE CONMEN AND IF YOU CLICK ONTO THEIR WEBSITE IT SWITCHES TO SOME INTERNET PROVIDER SO IT LOOKS LIKE A SCAM
LMAOOOOOOOO, newbies whining even on this thread. Amazing. <3
Ever tried "maybe", and I say "maybe" clicking that giant icon named "TOOLS"? lmaooooooo
p.s. just tried to open their website, what provider whaaat? it's a normal developer website.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope in the next few updates the creator of this game will start adding repetable content with the teacher ,her route and the option to use the m.c. powers to make her stop seeing other guys . I am also disopanted that m.c.'s fun with the teacher is not repetable anymore and I wish they would bring back the city map . :rolleyes:

Last edited:

husky6

Jan 25, 2019
Hi guys..Got an error when i load my saved game..Had a black screen..Tried the update but still error..Need help..

Reactions: luandl

RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
Hi guys..Got an error when i load my saved game..Had a black screen..Tried the update but still error..Need help..
Yeah I am getting the same thing. I am done trying to navigate all of the errors and restarting over again and again with this game. It was entertaining when it lasted, but it isn't worth the headaches.

H-rida

Jul 2, 2019
Hi i have problem with last version when i lunch the game message tell me to activate webgl what wrong and what should i do install program or something else?

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes