1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
Still has that annoying black screen that seems to take up half the game play and leaving you wondering wtf is going on and also the MC's shirt keeps changing to a different one when he is watching a film with I think it is Victoria? getting a bit sick of keep downloading this after it states oh the black screen bug is fixed only to find it isn't so will add this to my "games to stay the fuck away from until hell freezes over list"

Jul 21, 2019
Still has that annoying black screen that seems to take up half the game play and leaving you wondering wtf is going on and also the MC's shirt keeps changing to a different one when he is watching a film with I think it is Victoria? getting a bit sick of keep downloading this after it states oh the black screen bug is fixed only to find it isn't so will add this to my "games to stay the fuck away from until hell freezes over list"
I modded the javascript files to speed up the loading screen fade in and out, will check the newest version, and publish the modding steps. Easy, 1 minute. Also, there are images that are in the 0.5.1 version, but not linked properly in the program code, about 30 images, maybe more, that make the blank screen (you can see the error messages in the browser console if you open the game in a browser, just the index.html, and open the developer console). Hope these were corrected in the 0.5.2 release, cause it is a waste t have the images, but just not appearing in the game. (Similarly, in 0.5.1 the relationship screen was empty because the icons were not linked properly, literally just had to copy some files into another folder, and the icons showed. These are the things why I offered my help to the developers, but as it seems they want to solve it alone.)

(By the way, the codebase generated by VNM, visual novel maker, which is used in this game, is a huge, overblown piece of software. A solution that "lets you code without coding", but it literally makes the codebase 1000x bigger than it should be. I think it is technologically a good idea, but in reality it has much drawbacks.)

Reactions: zielony2

kessie82

Sep 11, 2017
BUGS:

Hello,

I discovered some mistakes in school;
I noticed that; the one:

In floor 1: On floor 0 clicks; but that does not work!

In floor 2: Click on floor 0; But what should be for floor 1 and you click on floor 1, nothing happens
Been that way for a while (possibly forever) - still not fixed in 0.5.2 - presumably those paying DRMs don't mind

Jan 28, 2018
Kind of hope the devs switch to Unity (or maybe renpy) soon, because this engine is legitimately terrible. Most saves won't load, and even when they do it takes them ages to process. Also, don't know if it's just me, but I'm pretty sure that previously we were able to set the names/relationships of the characters before, and know we are unable to do either.

Also, for whatever reason, after jogging in the park one time (and not even saving it, so my agility stat is still 0), the option to jog in the park disappears... anyone else encounter this?

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2019
Want to speed up the game? Annoyed by the fading in and out of the texts, backgrounds, loading screens?

Solution! Attached a file, just unpack, and copy into data folder, overwrite the SCRIPTS.js (you should back up the original before).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: zielony2
Jul 21, 2019
What I just posted above probably usable in other games made with this engine (Visual Novel Maker), if somebody wants to use it to make a tool, a tutorial, anything, guide, to speed up annoying fadings in other games, be my guest, do it, I would love the above to be more useful.

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Help,

I'm using a Mac and cannot open the game 'WoL048d_MAC'.
In fact none that is using 'NW.js'.

This time however I got a message which might be understandable to some you.
I added it here below.

Any solution is welcome,

Thank you

Screen Shot 2019-07-26 at 14.28.48.png

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes