1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

alpharenji

Jul 5, 2018
If you're talking about offline, it's by being off the wifi or ethernet network that should do it. But if you are connected to the network and you don't block it in your firewall you can say goodbye to your data, it is necessary to check with those who detect the problem if the leakage of data continues even after the game is closed.
Yea i play offline so it doesnt seem bad to me

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
osaka code please!!
hahahaha cant belive he upload again, and ppl fall for it again lol
he is the number 1 scammer, got 13 law suits against him, one is mine. if anyone wanna know more, PM me i can handle u the file nr. and u can check foir yourself
carefully this DEV is a fraud !!!!

Reactions: ultorem13

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
and btw mods ... if u can delete flames against a DEV .. u should delete stuff liek this game also .. espacaly since fraud, and commiting crimes are prooven already.

Speedy1505

Jul 1, 2018
Our BEST CONGRATULATIONS to the owner of these IPs:
<Removed by mod. Do not post IPs publicly in this these forums>

We won't post the patreon account links for privacy but we have few questions:
- did you know that you can't login because our new server is actually banning everyone who's using a pirated version of the game, right?
- did you know that we know everyone that is actually using the pirated version of the game?
- did you know that trying to hack a system is actually ILLEGAL and are violating tons of laws and we can take a legal action about that for trying to violate a private server? After all, we got your IPs, and retrieving who's behind the computer should not be a problem for the authorities. :)

Come on. We're aware that you like our game, but the game is over now.
I think it's a bit childish - even if I've been expecting it for a while...
Usually it always happens in the same way:
1) a "cool" idea
2) an imitated implementation and first steps in the right direction
3) greed increases and quality decreases over-proportionally
4.) "Safety" is built in
What exactly is the purpose of data collection - apart from scaring away potential customers?
Until the mechanic change in the game it was the right way - currently definitely not anymore.
There are a lot of logical errors and inconsistencies - but that's probably the case when hobby developers get together and there is no real desire to progress and learn.
99% of the games here are in 2 languages (Russian and sometimes lousy English). I haven't seen developers say - hey -- let's ask the community to help with localization.
There are excuses and a lot of nonsense - but real motivation to improve something does not happen ...
Of course there are 1% exceptions - but that's far too little.
What did I get to read his memorable post here constructive? -- Nothing!!
And that's exactly why the whining is just out of place. I am a developer myself - and have written a translation tool for RenPy. When it is finished, it will be freely available on Github - EVERYONE can use it - with everything I can contribute. With this I want to achieve that the often quite nice games here finally get translations that are better and more worthy of the game.
But you won't hear me whining because someone uses my code -- that's pre-school!!!

With this in mind -- everyone here should take a moment and think about what will help them.
Peace

Bird1019

Dec 9, 2017
Was gonna check back in with this game after about 8 months of ignoring it.
Read the latest 7 or 8 pages of comment
Uhm... never mind. I'll pass

HadazzH

Feb 12, 2019
its all good buddy. was a long time patreon and supporter until about 6 or so months ago mostly because content started to really become lacking. Also other patreons and myself reported you to Patreon for not only breaking their agreement but also breaking the law in most countries.
You did the right thing. I can say that revealing personal ip-address to public is 100% illegal in every EU country (+ UK) and all that is needed to do is to inform your local dataombudsman that your data is stolen and published. They will initiate investigations ex officio. And you cannot hide even if you are in USA, because Patreon is an international company that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Also every Patreon member must sign Data Processing Agreement - Creator Privacy Promise clause where is says among other things that creators shall comply at all times with and assist Patreon in complying with its applicable obligations under Data Protection Legislation. Stupid move!

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
Daaaaamn I had fun reading the last few forum pages. But anyway...
I think I've tried this game 2-3 times, never got far, first time because there wasn't much. It was like "cool, maybe there'll be something to play later". Then I think was that weird UI change or something that made the UI slow to respond, so I didn't get far. And then I think was a patch that claimed to have optimised the UI to run faster, but didn't feel like it. And all that was I think before the whole DRM thing.
So in the end, my impression is, it could have been nice, but it didn't go anywhere and the new UI just made it clunky. Looking at the changelog it seems stuff is moving along, but with the recent drama and my existing experience with the game, it seems meh. So I don't recommend this game, this place is full of other content of varying quality.

And remember kids, doxxing is bad.

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Like I said a few pages back, how much followers/patreon they have really does not mean shit as they keeps on changing for better or worse depending on your product. See if Mr.Dots or Gumdrop or EvaKiss for example were way to busy with some stupid shit like DRM instead of focusing on their game. then 1 they would not have had a good quality game right now and 2 not have a finished product either. See the thing is even with their games being shared here look at the amount of patreons they got and look at the money they bring in and think about it... If you are have good product and people play it and the story is good the game is good the engine is good and overall FUN and ENJOYABLE and each update has a good amount of content then you will automatically HAVE people subscribing to support you and wanting to play the game. Where as these idiots are doing it all backwards, Don't spend enough time on their game too busy being dickheads too much time on DRM that don't even work properly and we get a game that is below sub par and trash with barely any content and when they do decide to update it seems that the progression is so little it is not even worth the fucking wait. Like I said these sharing websites can make it for you or break you.You either get praise for doing a good job and bringing out something fantastic or you get exposed for being a shady money hungry no good of a dev. Welcome to the internet :D

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
I think, i will watch this thread longer. Rarely had so much fun catching up the last pages on a thread like here. :D

Reactions: LokiSalmon

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
For clarity sake the dev has been banned as was stated by sam here. The game is still up, as we don't remove games unless for things like rule 7 / rule 10, and this way, we can have an official page for the game and not have people sharing it, via pm's or on request section without knowing the implications that come with playing. This way people who are looking for the game can know what they're getting into, they can prevent what the dev has implemented, or just not play it.

Hope this helps.

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
Agreed, Parnso.
On my own, I'll keep on staying well away from hacking data pirates (the real ones!) such these guys really are behaving.
They really deserved to be banned from everywhere, and sued hard in any country's courts... in my own one, such as theirs is called a criminal act, and that's all. Dot.

With best regards.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I quit playing this game long ago. And I 100% agree that this is a scummy thing of the dev to do. That said, if you're committed to continue playing it, can you not just use a VPN service to keep your IP from being stored and sold? Nobody would know your actual location at that point, right?

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Question to patrons:
If I am patron, do I need to authentify every time I play the game (and access, for example "Cheats Menu"), or only once?

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes