• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Haven't followed the whole situation, I'm not even interested in that lazy ass game that just ripoff assets but just thought it would be interesting for some people to know.
Doxing violates two federal laws in the United States [I don't know for other countries]. (Intruding a spyware into a software to which you don't own the hardware and divulging an IP on a public forum for exemple)

It is fun and games when you try to defend your product but maybe you should do it in a legal way.
If I gave two shit about that game and would be one of the guy whom you posted the IP, I'd sue your stupid ass.

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
You know Ralx this site is actually quite nice, creators of all kinds come from here and come to here, we share what we have we play in many ways with what we have and we laught togheter most of the time. And guess what some of us even gets bucks of money from it through patreon or other site's on extra side coin. I know of creators that work hard on their games, have accounts here and get good enough cash to make a living (but not rich like ppl who worked in the big industry's but still enough) on making Adult games and thats something they want to do and love to do and continue to do. So for a game creator good or bad at it not the issue, i don't get you nor do i understand why you are hacking and whining on the players who play pirated games especially your game. If you wanna be angry on someone be angry at those who shared/hacked your games if anything and even that not much just try this little thing you can try ask nicely from them to not share your beta/alpha releases before your Patreon atleast have played them for sometime. Most people here are nice enough that they simply accept/agree to it. Many people here also support Patreon game makers, they find a pirated/shared game here, and test it out and like it and thus play it and sometimes or many times even support the Patreon sometimes a lot sometimes a little. i read about you using something to track people and i think police rather hunt raptists and real criminals than horny game buggers ahem i mean people here. (looks innocent towards rest of f9 ppl) so i am going to stop playing your pirated game and play others and maybe find some i can and want to supp have a good day Ralx!

Reactions: TylerJ

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Wow, a guy with 3+ IPs from different countries (why not 3+ guys sharing a Patreon account?)! I wish I have more IPs too ... :LOL::LOL:

Before posting, did you check the IPs? Two of them are EU IPs
hihi... come to Germany. New IP Adress every 24 hours. And all you can do against it is buying an enterprise Connection or switching to cable/sattelite networks.

If more people from Germany play this shitty game cracked to break the paywall, the RALX-Bann-List will blow up to terrabytes in no time :D
Super funny theme. But I just pressed ALT+F4 followed by an "CTRL+A, DEL". Way better workaround.

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
(n)o_O
Wow wtf I search for the upd because last vers. I have is 0.55 and the first I see a warning with spying data maybe that I should block the game!!! And you let then his game on this site then and its got not banned, like other with against the rule here with some things like as an exapmle under 18 chars. Ahh sry dont I get it or what is the problem with the admins or the leading staff here, thats for me a totaly no go for spying data.

• Angry
Reactions: botc76

Wutzel

Aug 6, 2017
hihi... come to Germany. New IP Adress every 24 hours. And all you can do against it is buying an enterprise Connection or switching to cable/sattelite networks.

If more people from Germany play this shitty game cracked to break the paywall, the RALX-Bann-List will blow up to terrabytes in no time :D
Super funny theme. But I just pressed ALT+F4 followed by an "CTRL+A, DEL". Way better workaround.
Sry im from germany and I has the provider Unitymedia ok now they fusioned with vodafone, but my provider dont get me an new ip after 24h only I say refresh or make a new one by my self. But when you are at these fucking cunt suckers called Telekom you have these shitty 24h dc from them, and you are paing much much really much to much money for their damn dsl or cable, when these suckers have at least cable modem haha.

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Sry im from germany and I has the provider Unitymedia ok now they fusioned with vodafone, but my provider dont get me an new ip after 24h only I say refresh or make a new one by my self. But when you are at these fucking cunt suckers called Telekom you have these shitty 24h dc from them, and you are paing much much really much to much money for their damn dsl or cable, when these suckers have at least cable modem haha.
Well.. nice representation of germans in your wording.
Unitymedia IS cable. So it is NOT DSL.
And that means, you don't have a new IP every 24 hours.
I am german as well and I use vDSL fibre. And the IP that I had as I post my comment,
is no longer mine since the 27 of february. It has changed six times until today.

T1M0

Nov 15, 2017
Our BEST CONGRATULATIONS to the owner of these IPs:
<Removed by mod. Do not post IPs publicly in this these forums>

We won't post the patreon account links for privacy but we have few questions:
- did you know that you can't login because our new server is actually banning everyone who's using a pirated version of the game, right?
- did you know that we know everyone that is actually using the pirated version of the game?
- did you know that trying to hack a system is actually ILLEGAL and are violating tons of laws and we can take a legal action about that for trying to violate a private server? After all, we got your IPs, and retrieving who's behind the computer should not be a problem for the authorities. :)

Come on. We're aware that you like our game, but the game is over now.
Yikes. I hope you are aware that IP-Adresses count as personal data under the GDPR .

To put it in simpler terms; here is an illustration of what EU judges would do to you

ASLPro3D

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 16, 2017
Hmm... guess my original thoughts about this game and creator a year ago was pretty spot on, to the point that it exploded into a huge problem for staff and members here. A shame really, but my spider senses went off a year ago and now I am glad I didn't bother with this title... what a mess.

Bakachiki

Feb 25, 2018

- did you know that you can't login because our new server is actually banning everyone who's using a pirated version of the game, right?
- did you know that we know everyone that is actually using the pirated version of the game?
- did you know that trying to hack a system is actually ILLEGAL and are violating tons of laws and we can take a legal action about that for trying to violate a private server? After all, we got your IPs, and retrieving who's behind the computer should not be a problem for the authorities. :)

You know doxxing people is illegal in some places and they could seek legal action as well? You set up a program that nabs people's IPs, sure Patreon wouldn't like you doing that, considering the system goes through people's patreon account. The program could also result in people suing you as well. Not the best anti-theft method, as depending where you and others live, you could be in legal trouble and Patreon could shut you down.

Reactions: JagHond

Malakare

Jul 13, 2018

its all good buddy. was a long time patreon and supporter until about 6 or so months ago mostly because content started to really become lacking. Also other patreons and myself reported you to Patreon for not only breaking their agreement but also breaking the law in most countries.

Reactions: Manturgent

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Ways of Life v060

Changelog
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: groq

Brok TheDog

Donor
Jun 2, 2018
WARNING: We urge all users to block the game executable in your firewall before playing. The game is sending over an unknown amount of information to a private server, which the developer might be using for malicious purposes. Be careful!
And despite this, you let the game go free? To start the development and slow if the guy has fun hacking us the post should be closed.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes