1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

groq

Aug 12, 2017
We're a sharing forum. The developer isn't uploading the game here, we're sharing it (illegally).
Is it possible (useful?) to include the crack I provided (link) into the distribution from F95 (after checking and testing by other people, of course)? It is completly offline and would stop the laments about this game. The same thing was made for Big Brother years ago.

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
ok so that all just can start to think ...
the DEV postet IP´s from players . here in the forum PUBLIC ......
he has now 13 lawsuits running against him, ( i know because iam 1 of them ).
he published your ip`s, mine, and others . even in other foren.
he dosent stop with it.. he posted yesterday again 4 ip`s from players of this forum on another forum, and threatened them too, like he did with othere here.
so keep playing the game from this fraud.have fun
if u dont belöive me. check the entire threat here, u can find all infos u wanna know and need

Reactions: RedPyrate and groq

groq

Aug 12, 2017
ok so that all just can start to think ...
the DEV postet IP´s from players . here in the forum PUBLIC ......
he has now 13 lawsuits running against him, ( i know because iam 1 of them ).
he published your ip`s, mine, and others . even in other foren.
he dosent stop with it.. he posted yesterday again 4 ip`s from players of this forum on another forum, and threatened them too, like he did with othere here.
so keep playing the game from this fraud.have fun
if u dont belöive me. check the entire threat here, u can find all infos u wanna know and need
what is the other forum please. I wish to join it too. I will share v.0.6 with offline crack on that forum too.

SaiakuOtaku

Nov 3, 2017
Im mostly confused of the entire situation, but happy to see staff handle it.
I was most confused about the part of running Linux as a vm ontop of windows, like are they using hypervisor, i believe even azure is run on Linux. nvm its not for the game thread i guess. Just boggles the mind.
I guess im just going to stay away from this game.

Btw general question has the members here that was posted about been warned or messaged by staff that there ip was leaked ?

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
it was open visible since he just postet the ip`s ...i have no idea if the staff informed them, but ...ive seen mine so i took actions against this dev

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
what ... the... cluck ?

i knew this game wasnt the best, already due to his BB copycat stuff..... but.... fucking hell... this turned into a big mess. :O

the whole thread is like :

- hmm.... meh
- hmmm... sure
- huh ?
- wtf ?
- holly shit !
- yeah.. i m out.

LOL

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
We're a sharing forum. The developer isn't uploading the game here, we're sharing it (illegally).
to be honest, i read all of theses stuff.... i couldnt understand half of what you were talking about with the dev(s)... XD

good thing we got some pro about this here. shit could have gone very bad if ya werent here.
(or if i was the tech staff member here XD)

Vanderdanden

Jan 28, 2018
Updating the entire screen after any click on the interaction point!
From this blinking, after a couple of minutes, the eyes ripple ...

Reactions: czertik

Boten

Apr 25, 2018
Omg had to download it to see it. So their whole "security" system is based on javascript code...
LMAO

Also been a really long time i haven't seen
XMLHttpRequest

Last edited:
Reactions: Talink

groq

Aug 12, 2017
How do I check which games are phoning home? This has made me very paranoid lol
Preventive blocking the game with the firewall is always a good idea.

But checking if the game ... that's another story. There is no generic and simple solution. Also, there is a cost: security vs usability. My method:
I use a firewall in interactive mode. This means every time a new program tries to connect to a site, the firewall put an info window in foreground and I decide what to do: allow, forbid, make a permanent rule etc. This is a very annoying solution for most of people, especially for normal users, but works for me (yeah, I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough? :LOL: ).

And speaking about games:
Majority of Unity games use Unity analytics. These means the game sends data silently, in background, for analytic purposes. Few developers advertise this.

Reactions: Talink and crmsn7

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Navigation needs to be reworked ? Game is not Bad Is Good ;) cheat menu needs rework
Hope gets more content scenes etc + option when have sex to impregnate :cool: (y)

TanithLeigh

Nov 4, 2019
Update: ZIP file for patreon unlock available here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-of-life-v0-5-6-ralx-games-productions.11530/post-2676301

To enable cheats (as of 0.5.5r):
  1. Open data/SCRIPTS.js in a text editor.
  2. Change line 44975 to read GameManager.variableStore.numbers[input] = 1850; (this is inside the getPatronPledgedStatus function).
  3. Save SCRIPTS.js
  4. Open the game and start/load.
  5. Open the Other > Cheats option and click through.
  6. Select 'One Factor' when prompted and then close the browser.
  7. Click inside the game window until the "Waiting for response" message changes. It should say "You have pledged: 1850".
  8. Enjoy.
This should also work to unlock the paywall'd content, but I haven't tested that yet.
Yeah this didnt work for me.... It might just be me being blond. Your item number 5 there above? I never saw that anyplace. This is the one game I have really liked. I have also supported the game a few months back when I first found it. Keep up the great work and I will be looking for this after its finished. The instability of most of the others has driven me away and waiting until a game is completed before I play. I have been following Ways of Life, but this time around the update didnt offer to use my saves from last time and I dont feel like going through all that to get back where I was.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Yeah this didnt work for me.... It might just be me being blond. Your item number 5 there above? I never saw that anyplace. This is the one game I have really liked. I have also supported the game a few months back when I first found it. Keep up the great work and I will be looking for this after its finished. The instability of most of the others has driven me away and waiting until a game is completed before I play. I have been following Ways of Life, but this time around the update didnt offer to use my saves from last time and I dont feel like going through all that to get back where I was.
Look here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-of-life-v0-60-ralx-games-productions.11530/post-3283305

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
Preventive blocking the game with the firewall is always a good idea.

But checking if the game ... that's another story. There is no generic and simple solution. Also, there is a cost: security vs usability. My method:
I use a firewall in interactive mode. This means every time a new program tries to connect to a site, the firewall put an info window in foreground and I decide what to do: allow, forbid, make a permanent rule etc. This is a very annoying solution for most of people, especially for normal users, but works for me (yeah, I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough? :LOL: ).

And speaking about games:
Majority of Unity games use Unity analytics. These means the game sends data silently, in background, for analytic purposes. Few developers advertise this.
Thanks for the info. How do I change mine to interactive and how can I check whats wrongfully approved atm?

Reactions: groq

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Thanks for the info.
You're welcome.
How do I change mine to interactive ...?
I don't know. I don't know what's your firewall. I don't know even your OS.
I use ESET Personal Firewall 4 (yeah, old one) / Win 7. This config is all I can be helpful.
how can I check whats wrongfully approved atm?
Definitely your firewall have a config/settings screen. Check there.

Reactions: crmsn7

C0NDENSATION

Jan 28, 2018
I just want to know, does the game have any good scenes? Is it any different from BB? I see everyone complaining about security but I'm just trying to jack off, is it worth dl?

czertik

Apr 25, 2018
well, thus game is is prety advanced stage, but still buged which slould be fixed in early version - like money caltulation is totaly wrong (i have 40, and cant buy anythich cheaper)..and earning them is realy hard task.
and there is another realy big problem - if you are foloving ? to get info what to do next...im now forever stuck since it tells got o sholl and talk to your mistic girl from other world which starts with o....and asking her everthing dont clear it..except ask for help....which is locked for parteon only.
i can accept locked bonus content..but this story driven ? especialy in early game????? wtf ?

crmsn7

Aug 7, 2016
You're welcome.

I don't know. I don't know what's your firewall. I don't know even your OS.
I use ESET Personal Firewall 4 (yeah, old one) / Win 7. This config is all I can be helpful.

Definitely your firewall have a config/settings screen. Check there.
Windows 8.1 but might change to windows 10

Reactions: groq
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes