• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Ways of Life v061f

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@
groq
hope that you can create the cracket version realy fast :)
I apologize, it took more than I expected. But finally I decided to make a full-patched-offline version. No more annoying instructions (Edit: and no more annoying buttons to press while playing). I made a new thread:

I also included CGRIP. Sorry, only MEGA links. Enjoy.
And again thank you for sharing the original game.

Last edited:

darksid59

Oct 11, 2018
hello I like what you do but I have a problem I cannot launch Ways of Life I specify my pc and in 32bit is what it is because of its

D

Deleted member 2738

Thank you for the link.
I'll try to crack it as soon as possible.

Edit: I read the changelog and checked the game. No new content. Only rework, replace, fix ... shit.
So does that mean we can use the old crack or do you still need to crack it?
Not rushing you man, I appreciate what you're doing.

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
I only ever downloaded this game once and at the time it seemed like it was bad news, with more black screens than the sky at night and then hearing/seeing how dodgy the dev is with his IP collecting and stuff that I wouldn't have this game on my system if he actually paid me money to do it.

Yonotinc

Oct 10, 2018
If the game is dangerous to download, why are we downloading it?
My question is.
Why moderators don´t eliminate it from this forum.?

We won't post the patreon account links for privacy but we have few questions:
- did you know that you can't login because our new server is actually banning everyone who's using a pirated version of the game, right?
- did you know that we know everyone that is actually using the pirated version of the game?
- did you know that trying to hack a system is actually ILLEGAL and are violating tons of laws and we can take a legal action about that for trying to violate a private server? After all, we got your IPs, and retrieving who's behind the computer should not be a problem for the authorities. :)
I am sure that if i take a look at your PC, i will find some APP hacked.. Do you bet something?

Dipsode

Aug 12, 2017
If the game is dangerous to download, why are we downloading it?
Maybe just to scare ourselves a little. If you know how to use a fire wall, it's not much of a risk...As for the game, maybe there would be a lot less people downloading it if there wasn't this "dangerous" side to it, because I think it's pretty lame and annoying, basically. But I still download it from time to time to see if I still don't like it! Masochistic, huh?!:p

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
well.
i cant earn money, goes negative when i work and cant cheat to get money either, so you cant learn skills, unless you pay the creator.

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
i love how people are still responding to this ralx character, even though moderators stated that they had banned that account, lol.

also, thanks groq , for taking time out of your day to provide us with a cracked game. you are one of the unsung heroes of the pirating world, lol

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes