1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

pheno

Aug 4, 2017
lmao damn, fuck this dev. I'm a lurker member primarily but I'll still support games. I usually throw a few dollars to devs when they finally complete their games or add in a substantial amount of content like Willy, House Party, summertime saga, man of the house, etc just to name a few but this dev has ENSURED I never even give this game/dev a second thought about supporting, EVER.

Reactions: Pif paf

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
lmao damn, fuck this dev. I'm a lurker member primarily but I'll still support games. I usually throw a few dollars to devs when they finally complete their games or add in a substantial amount of content like Willy, House Party, summertime saga, man of the house, etc just to name a few but this dev has ENSURED I never even give this game/dev a second thought about supporting, EVER.
because god damned fucking paywalls?

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Based on recent developments, I have to wonder what Patreon would think of the IP logging. Historically, Patreon hasn't taken too kindly to developers who have used such actions in the past. Already, the game is skirting patreon's own rules when it comes to content, in particular the sleep sex which is forbidden unless express permission is given by characters. They themselves (patreon) note that 'implied' permission doesn't count.

With that in mind, I looked to the rules, and found the following:

We take a strong stance against doxing, which is sharing an individual’s private information or aggregating their public information for the purpose of intimidating them through harassment.

Furthermore, even higher up, they say:

You cannot attempt to intimidate anyone, either directly or by using your influence over others.

Thing is, Patreon typically applies their rules to all interactions, including those that happen outside of patreon. So, by their own rules, RALX's bragging here on these forums, could be used as evidence of their doxxing users, and using that for intimidation purposes.

Someone might want to screenshot Ralx's rant, and send it to patreon here: with a report. It also might not hurt to pledge the minimum just to check if they're sharing those IP's on the patreon itself, as that would be a direct violation and would get them shut down faster than you could say "oops."

Reactions: JanisL

weirdblackcat

May 23, 2017
Based on recent developments, I have to wonder what Patreon would think of the IP logging. Historically, Patreon hasn't taken too kindly to developers who have used such actions in the past. Already, the game is skirting patreon's own rules when it comes to content, in particular the sleep sex which is forbidden unless express permission is given by characters. They themselves (patreon) note that 'implied' permission doesn't count.

We take a strong stance against doxing, which is sharing an individual’s private information or aggregating their public information for the purpose of intimidating them through harassment.

You cannot attempt to intimidate anyone, either directly or by using your influence over others.

Thing is, Patreon typically applies their rules to all interactions, including those that happen outside of patreon. So, by their own rules, RALX's bragging here on these forums, could be used as evidence of their doxxing users, and using that for intimidation purposes.

Someone might want to screenshot Ralx's rant, and send it to patreon here: with a report. It also might not hurt to pledge the minimum just to check if they're sharing those IP's on the patreon itself, as that would be a direct violation and would get them shut down faster than you could say "oops."
we can always hope, but considering the way the world is right now? we probably won't see anything for a while. the Patreon admin team is probably swamped as it is, lol

Kempo

Nov 25, 2019

If it were only for the IP and denounced people, they would lose the case and pay the money to those who stole the data.
If he threatens or intimidates, he risks prison even for a cracked game.
This developer is quite foolish.

Reactions: JanisL
Nov 1, 2018
Hi Folks! :D
Experiencing 2 issues:
- No sound in game
- It throw me away saying that I'm no patron and no game for pirates.

Do you have a patch for those issues ?

Vanderdanden

Jan 28, 2018
Funny, stolen content, idea, characters and models. And now it turns out that this game reads and transfers data from the user's PC to the Internet server. And the main thing is not known what data and for what purpose. What's next? :)

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Just for my info, why not play it yet? (except you don't like the game)
Other than the fact that it logs IP data and sends that to a server... without your permission, and that the developer has a serious trust issue and has come here making open and direct threats; as well as the strong possibility that they may use that IP data for less than legal actions?

It is not a case of me not liking the game. Honestly, it could be very interesting. Sure, the concept's a bit over done, and the art may or may not be original (IE Stolen), but the developer or developers are something of a wild card and not to be trusted. Honestly, I would not at all put it past them, based on past actions, to attempt to insert a keylogger into the program to further gather data beyond just IP logging.

Reactions: groq

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Other than the fact that it logs IP data and sends that to a server... without your permission, and that the developer has a serious trust issue and has come here making open and direct threats; as well as the strong possibility that they may use that IP data for less than legal actions?

It is not a case of me not liking the game. Honestly, it could be very interesting. Sure, the concept's a bit over done, and the art may or may not be original (IE Stolen), but the developer or developers are something of a wild card and not to be trusted. Honestly, I would not at all put it past them, based on past actions, to attempt to insert a keylogger into the program to further gather data beyond just IP logging.
Thank you for your answer, but ...
I thought the IP logging problem was solved 2 months ago. The game was cracked and could be played (full) offline (block-in-firewall, to be on safe side). The OP still have the link to the crack. But, of course, being a trust issue, it's safe not to play it at all. :)

Last edited:

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Thank you for your answer, but ...
I thought the IP logging problem was solved 2 months ago. The game was cracked and could be played (full) offline (block-in-firewall, to be on safe side). The OP still have the link to the crack. But, of course, being a trust issue, it's safe not to play it at all. :)
General rule of thumb, is to not chance it once a developer has pulled a stunt like that.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes