1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

TylerJ

Sep 26, 2017
You know Ralx this site is actually quite nice, creators of all kinds come from here and come to here, we share what we have we play in many ways with what we have and we laught togheter most of the time. And guess what some of us even gets bucks of money from it through patreon or other site's on extra side coin. I know of creators that work hard on their games, have accounts here and get good enough cash to make a living (but not rich like ppl who worked in the big industry's but still enough) on making Adult games and thats something they want to do and love to do and continue to do. So for a game creator good or bad at it not the issue, i don't get you nor do i understand why you are hacking and whining on the players who play pirated games especially your game. If you wanna be angry on someone be angry at those who shared/hacked your games if anything and even that not much just try this little thing you can try ask nicely from them to not share your beta/alpha releases before your Patreon atleast have played them for sometime. Most people here are nice enough that they simply accept/agree to it. Many people here also support Patreon game makers, they find a pirated/shared game here, and test it out and like it and thus play it and sometimes or many times even support the Patreon sometimes a lot sometimes a little. i read about you using something to track people and i think police rather hunt raptists and real criminals than horny game buggers ahem i mean people here. (looks innocent towards rest of f9 ppl) so i am going to stop playing your pirated game and play others and maybe find some i can and want to supp have a good day Ralx!
Exactly
I'm only a patreon for the h games I support due to exposure from this site allowing me to find and trial games in development. The whole pirating thing only really works if the game is complete. I don't get why some devs get mad do they think people are browsing patreon for games and willing to financially support an incomplete game they know little about with a dev they have not yet formed any trust with? I'm happy to support games and devs I like, however expecting people to pay a subscription for an unfinished product that may or may not be finished is optimistic at best and delusional at worst. It comes off as arrogant and entitled when a dev instead of asking people who enjoy the game to support them on patreon but instead expect players to financially support them, so they can continue making the game whether they enjoyed it or not. I get creators want and deserve money for their hard work, but we are not investors we are just normal people and it takes time to build a trusting paying fan base. Independent devs need to understand they are not contractors, employees nor are they releasing a complete product, crowdfunding is fundamentally built upon trust and lashing out at people in the community is just shooting yourself in the leg.

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
If it were only for the IP and denounced people, they would lose the case and pay the money to those who stole the data.
If he threatens or intimidates, he risks prison even for a cracked game.
This developer is quite foolish.
Foolish indeed, he doesn't even realize all/some patrons he got was from this forum.
I wouldn't cry like a little sissy if hypothetically speaking a game of mine was pirated here but that's just him.

Apr 30, 2017
How can I find the pictures for the game through the game files?

I went to the directory through the AppData... and I've done this with Tyrano before... I just can't remember how to actually get to the images

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
Foolish indeed, he doesn't even realize all/some patrons he got was from this forum.
I wouldn't cry like a little sissy if hypothetically speaking a game of mine was pirated here but that's just him.
Truth be known, if you get down to brass tacks, this place is less about piracy, and more about giving developers a better reach. It's a kind of advertisement, as you can reasonably expect that because H or sex games are a very niche subsect of games in general. So, they don't usually see a lot of traction. It's not like people (the usual person that is, not members here) might actively go out of their way searching for them. So, when you really get down to it, there's games on here that were it not for this place, the game would have died hard due to lack of interest.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Ohhh boy. Devs are claiming, that they worked in a big gaming company and decided to part ways and get into adult gaming stuff. What have you done at the big game company? Coffee in the mornings?
I saw some pretty solid VNM games, this one is a mess. UI is utter garbage. Some menus doesn't even have a back button. So if you just wanted to check what the menu is listing and don't want to change anything, the chances are high that you need to close the game. Game is also pretty slow and demanding. For 2d stuff ith still asks for GPU power.
Sometimes a menu is appearing at the pool are (the circles which were introduced in BB) and in other areas it is missing. Money is shown as energy, can buy stuff online but can't gamble due to insufficient funds?

That's just a really bad BB clone with some additional scenes. Everything wrong with this thing. Not a game, just a mess.

HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Shame, I enjoy a good mind control themed game . . . oh well that's not what this is so moving on.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Phew, thanks for that warning OP....sadly I won't download this now because you gave us said warning. You did get my like though for the honesty!

Reactions: JagHond

Rindarion

Apr 26, 2019
WARNING: We urge all users to block the game executable in your firewall before playing. The game is sending over an unknown amount of information to a private server, which the developer might be using for malicious purposes. Be careful!
Last thing i need is for some asshole dev to steal my info so no matter how good this game might/or not might be i'm staying as far away as possible

Vao91

Aug 9, 2016
Truth be known, if you get down to brass tacks, this place is less about piracy, and more about giving developers a better reach. It's a kind of advertisement, as you can reasonably expect that because H or sex games are a very niche subsect of games in general. So, they don't usually see a lot of traction. It's not like people (the usual person that is, not members here) might actively go out of their way searching for them. So, when you really get down to it, there's games on here that were it not for this place, the game would have died hard due to lack of interest.
Personally if I ever get one of the dozens of games I've started past the initial hurdles of creation first place I'm posting it is here!

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
personally the up loader should put in a comment in regards to the game may secretly be sending vital information to the dev privet server Moms Dads Bro Sisters guard your CC info And Wallets The Dev is a Cyber Criminal Who Still Your Vital/banking info

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes