1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

ftoy

Jul 2, 2018
Anyone has a bug i cant continue after needing to find ostara at the School nothing i can do to progres the game. ?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone has a bug i cant continue after needing to find ostara at the School nothing i can do to progres the game. ?
Content in this game has been locked unless you are playing cracked version. Also make sure you do what is suggested in OP, seems devs do not only collect information they should not under law, but also feel free to use that information in a way that is not OK.

Reactions: P3m82003

Sallly

Apr 7, 2020
It's a grind but not bad so far , but a few noticible things .

Working on the web work , WTF , what other game can you lose money working ? no not a fan

On line gambling , got 110 dollars , but can't gamble as it says I have no money ( Bug ? )

the money and energy are mixed round on the info bar

loading seems very slow between screens

and finally a few grammar points , in the gym should be "use equipment" not "use tools" and in the park its "go jogging" not "do jogging"

just saying as I like the game , but hopefully this can helpmake it a bit better .

P3m82003

Apr 20, 2020
I know that people have criticisms of me and my character models but this game literally ripped theirs from Big Brother and they don't even have nipples, like how lazy is that. It's one freaking slider and they didn't use it, I know they had to put some work into the characters to give them the generic pussies but how do they keep overlooking something as simple as nipples. At least most of the penetration shots don't have clipping issues, I've seen some that don't even bother opening the pussies. They just look like some dude fucking a barbie doll. He did a decent job of lighting though, some devs forget to turn off the headlamp on the camera's when they render.
Hi, could you build a mobile phone version?

P3m82003

Apr 20, 2020
any confirmation that spy on gym trainer is end? and is there any progress other than kissing and feeling your sisters boob ?
it is annoying when you dont know and you waste hours of time when you hit maximum for update, at least the game mythic manor tells you so you know :p
with bigger sister i get sun lotion and catching me jerking off as best, only have the rape with mom and the still pic and ofc the bj rape of the sister while sleeping.
teacher blackmail bj, why not ask for sex instead of bj if you gonna risk blackmail? :eek:
the aunt or whatever psychiatrist and her patient alice ? nothing there(with sex).
I assume this game is years from being finished ? or ive missed a step somewhere?
Hi, can you show me how to make teacher bj and how to fuck vicky in her bedroom?

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes