1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Question to patrons:
If I am patron, do I need to authentify every time I play the game (and access, for example "Cheats Menu"), or only once?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018

Apr 7 at 12:20am

Unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

***fairly well-known piracy forum and when they're unable to crack it, they became paranoid.***

F95?

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2017
alright the cunt devs kicked me outta the game. Someone gimme the crack pls.
Now its not because i want to play the game, fuck no, the game sucks. Its only because i want the game to be cracked .
FUCK THAT "YAAARR NO TOLERANCE FOR PIRATES YAARRRR" Screen.
Also look at Dr PinkCake or EvaKiss or SidValentine for once, such good fuckin games, no need for drm, people pledge bh their own wish. All this is going to do is shove shit right back up the dev's ass.
And the cunt's got balls to rant about piracy on F95?
Nah fuck that guy.

Boten

Apr 25, 2018
I like the text on their website : "Of course, our developed games will be free once they will be complete and you all will be able to access to them, but if you like to access to the actually in-development version..."
Funny that every new version that's being "leaked" lead to them getting more patreons yet they decide to go after the "criminals" "hacking" their alpha version of a game that will never get a definitive version anyway. It's better to keep patreons paying and just abandon it when the number of patreons get too low to make a new game.

justintime16

Nov 14, 2017
so theyre illegally downloading information and the game stays up on the site and the dev is allowed to keep uploading, makes sense

Reactions: Ryohky

Deleted member 136796

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I know that people have criticisms of me and my character models but this game literally ripped theirs from Big Brother and they don't even have nipples, like how lazy is that. It's one freaking slider and they didn't use it, I know they had to put some work into the characters to give them the generic pussies but how do they keep overlooking something as simple as nipples. At least most of the penetration shots don't have clipping issues, I've seen some that don't even bother opening the pussies. They just look like some dude fucking a barbie doll. He did a decent job of lighting though, some devs forget to turn off the headlamp on the camera's when they render.

cattts

Apr 28, 2018
this game is just another money making game and will be abandon. wasted my time playing it. its just a demo and you have to pay it you relly want to play this game. you cant get too far if you don't pay. don't waste your time like i did.

Reactions: Ryohky

groq

Aug 12, 2017
First:
Question to patrons:
If I am patron, do I need to authentify every time I play the game (and access, for example "Cheats Menu"), or only once?
No need for answer, I found that you have to enter the code each time play the game.

Edit: for Ways of Life v063c, see the thread . The script file (removed) is not compatible with last version.

Last edited:

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
An angry user of F95zone forum (protection couldn't be cracked? what a joke!)
Indeed. RALX are such fucking amateurs. Back in 0.5.4/0.5.5 I cracked the patron key crap in about six minutes. You've done the same on the new version, probably even faster... because let's face it, these morons wouldn't know antipiracy code if it slapped them in the face.

Fuck this dev, they're the only "script kiddies" to be found here.

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Indeed. RALX are such fucking amateurs. Back in 0.5.4/0.5.5 I cracked the patron key crap in about six minutes. You've done the same on the new version, probably even faster... because let's face it, these morons wouldn't know antipiracy code if it slapped them in the face.

Fuck this dev, they're the only "script kiddies" to be found here.
not only the crack itself, but I replaced all URLs with . :D (so the dev won't be bothered with 17k ?? connections to his server).

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016

Apr 7 at 12:20am

Unlocked

***fairly well-known piracy forum and when they're unable to crack it, they became paranoid.***

F95?
Yup def talking about F95 however he should call it what it is a sharing site for sharing is caring. Anyways english is not my native language but holy fuck balls at the least he should take his time and have someone proof read his messages. For starters it's not the sharers that are the only ones being paranoid but also his own patreon, fact is his shit does more then just read or scan for code the fact it is in the game files on your pc and never has been stated or clarified or even letting people know the full workings of it and the fact that their servers are setup at home somewhere should be more then enough for a few red flags. And a special note for the "Hackers" calling them script kiddies so even he acknowledges that they are not even hackers but just backers sharing the love around. No one on his shit is getting hurt from our side, the ones getting hurt are the patreons that is correct but not because of us but because of the dev's themselves not being properly invested in doing their god damn job of making a proper game.Sad to see the idiot still has not figured that part out. Maybe he should get some therapy and some soul searching...

Reactions: jackkane
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes