1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Is this game worth it for a mind control fan?
Little wary to download because the game using your data.

craken24

Oct 27, 2017
Is there any Change to have sex with anyone Else then Ostrada without Playing more then $1 on Mobile???????
No No, this game is a scam for the mobile, codes even to advance in the story because if you do not pay, you do not advance, wait for them to remove a port for Android from the free version

groq

Aug 12, 2017
thx btw on the cracked version thread why is the pregnancy and incest tags crossed out? is there no pregnancy in the cracked version?
also do you need to be a patreon to do the part of the story with ostara in the school?
the content of cracked version is identical to the original version apart from ... the crack.
there is no pregnancy or incest in the original version either (pregnancy? maybe in a far future version? incest? never, if the dev wants to comply to Patreon rules.)
you don't need to be a patron, you don't need to do anything special (press buttons, input something, nothing) to access the restricted parts of the game (cheat menu, gallery, events).
btw there is no new content from v061f to v063c, only re-work.

kitsunedawn

Aug 17, 2017
the content of cracked version is identical to the original version apart from ... the crack.
there is no pregnancy or incest in the original version either (pregnancy? maybe in a far future version? incest? never, if the dev wants to comply to Patreon rules.)
you don't need to be a patron, you don't need to do anything special (press buttons, input something, nothing) to access the restricted parts of the game (cheat menu, gallery, events).
btw there is no new content from v061f to v063c, only re-work.
Last i saw, the dev was in some trouble with Pateron to begin with, based on the fact that at least in an earlier version of it, they had 'rape' (by patreon's definitions) in the game. The rule being that sleep sex is only allowed if the person taking part in it expressly says they agree to it. it can't be implied. Problem is, in the game, none of the characters ever actually say they're okay with it. To counter this, the dev said somewhere on the page that they "implied" they're okay with it.

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
Sorry for the long wait but i had to much to work :rolleyes:
And for my apology i give you the win, mac, linux and android version from 0.66:cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have Fun:coffee:

Reactions: groq and JagHond

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
First:

No need for answer, I found that you have to enter the code each time play the game.

Edit: for Ways of Life v063c, see the thread . The script file (removed) is not compatible with last version.
groq:

any chances of getting a 'patched' version of the last WOL, perhaps?

With best regards.

Reactions: groq and KVAtlantis

JagHond

Mar 18, 2019
I have a lot of... that mine was actually a memo for groq, not a solicitation, please let me be clear on that.

With best regards.

Reactions: groq

groq

Aug 12, 2017
Finally new events in this version ... according to the changelog. I'm downloading now ... It will take a while ...

Reactions: KVAtlantis

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
I have a lot of... that mine was actually a memo for groq, not a solicitation, please let me be clear on that.

With best regards.
ok maybe u should ask in the right thread https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-of-life-v063c-cracked-ralx-games-productions.52629/
im playing the game without cheatng
but can't figure out what raise moral
helping moira or victoria doesn't seem to do it
so right now stuck on -3
cos i also try to avoid use of mystical power (feel like it's cheating)
and it's easy to corrupt the girls without the power
yes it's a grind
but that's the way mostly all adult/nsfw games are meant to be played

Reactions: JagHond

KVAtlantis

Dec 27, 2017
Hello everyone and Happy Halloween:devilish:
here´s the new Version and as a Halloween Special fore you all: Win, MAC, Linux and Android have fun:cool:

Reactions: JagHond
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes