1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

mark123m

Aug 23, 2020
how can i rais the Appearance and get new themes other than kiss
moira only have kiss after date and steel kiss
victoria and sasha the same??any other charectars to do??

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
how can i rais the Appearance and get new themes other than kiss
moira only have kiss after date and steel kiss
victoria and sasha the same??any other charectars to do??
go to Livingroom when it's empty
i usually do that when i wake up = dawn

Duck Avenger

Nov 10, 2020
Good evening/morning guys, I need some technical support...
Some time ago I downloaded version 0.62 of this game from a website whose name (sadly) I don't remember, played 'till the end of the update, and then deleted the game.
Today I was doing some "computer maintenance" and, checking through the Appdata folder, I found the data folder (which I didn't delete) stored by the game,but after checking it, I had the impression something was not right (complete pathway: C:\Users\<username>\Appdata\Local\Ways of Life_ORIG\User Data).
This "User Data" folder contains files that are very similar to the files stored into the "User Data" folder of Google Chrome, and that's what got me worried.
Can someone confirm that this is not a threat which could have potentially fucked up my Chrome browser or, worse, my PC? (for the record, Chrome seems to work just fine and Malwarebytes didn't detect anything when I runned it).

Thanks in advance to whoever will answer, peace.

Reactions: voiddreamland

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Good evening/morning guys, I need some technical support...
Some time ago I downloaded version 0.62 of this game from a website whose name (sadly) I don't remember, played 'till the end of the update, and then deleted the game.
Today I was doing some "computer maintenance" and, checking through the Appdata folder, I found the data folder (which I didn't delete) stored by the game,but after checking it, I had the impression something was not right (complete pathway: C:\Users\<username>\Appdata\Local\Ways of Life_ORIG\User Data).
This "User Data" folder contains files that are very similar to the files stored into the "User Data" folder of Google Chrome, and that's what got me worried.
Can someone confirm that this is not a threat which could have potentially fucked up my Chrome browser or, worse, my PC? (for the record, Chrome seems to work just fine and Malwarebytes didn't detect anything when I runned it).

Thanks in advance to whoever will answer, peace.
There's a warning on this site about the game. Nobody knows what the data that's being sent/saved is being used for. You'd probably be better off deleting the data just to be safe, but make sure it isn't something that might screw up your computer.
WARNING: We urge all users to block the game executable in your firewall before playing. The game is sending over an unknown amount of information to a private server, which the developer might be using for malicious purposes. Be careful!

Duck Avenger

Nov 10, 2020
There's a warning on this site about the game. Nobody knows what the data that's being sent/saved is being used for. You'd probably be better off deleting the data just to be safe, but make sure it isn't something that might screw up your computer.
Thanks man, I just deleted the folder(y)

Hope this shitty dev dies of cholera

Reactions: .308 Cal

PostDrip

Jan 12, 2020
Thanks man, I just deleted the folder(y)

Hope this shitty dev dies of cholera
If you'd still like to play the game, a forum user cracked the game to remove the files that send data and allow you access to patreon (most of the game) content. You can find a link to it on the first page.

Chemfuck

Apr 19, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to remove the check of patreon for this game, Anything to replace in .apk file I can, Just tell me what to change

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Did you read the original post? ( OP ) ... WARNING: <...>
i was not talking about this. (anyways, i assumed that it is some outdated and false-positive kind of info)

i was asking about gameplay, engine, lags, bugs, grind, progressing, story etc...
oh actually recent reviews are bad...case closed i guess!

Last edited:

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
so are reviews too biased? if it is less laggy than the twist i am probably fine with it...though ' when u shall talk with people ' - does it prevent fast text skipping? ...
another issue (in general) - this game has no sandbox tag. ...and it looks like it is not uncommon occurence... like i went through 2 pages sorted by likes [and sandbox tag] in lastest update menu (lez say games had 2000 to 500 . declining), excluded games i played or checked, exluded what i dont touch (vns, honeyselectand asian style, scifi, phantasy, rpgms) - got a list of games (~20)... some of them are somewhat hybrids - which is also not addressed correctly (like vns-into-sbs...like badik,dod,delucia) ...but later on...when digging through recomendations - u can see that some totally lacks that tag...but it is still within at least1000-500 likes (so technically it should have been on those 2 pages) ...dunno, glamour ,school-love-friends, bobby saga

Last edited:
1.80 star(s) 39 Votes