1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
honeyselectand asian style, scifi, phantasy, rpgms) - got a list of games (~20)... some of them are somewhat hybrids
more and less have the same preferences as u especial when it comes to honeyselect
i stay far far away from those premade games
but i think this game are a hybrid of rpgm not sure

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
everything is unreliable >_<
likes - might be comparatively high due to the time of game being around.
reviews - might be biased and linked to expectations and feelings.
tags - may lack sandbox tag (for me it is ...kinda a problem... i though it were rare cases...but now i think that my searching capabilities are severely affected...wonder if i should make an alarmist's thread somewhere)

... for now i decided just got back to bb (second worthy fans mode), cma and might be even the twist...

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
never really figured out what sandbox are/does
(o.o) i cannot believe dat

well firstly i called everything non-VN as interactive games (whereas VNs are largely smth like CYOA 'poems' with pics/animations...and i still dont call such games.)
...but figured it is called sandbox (and tagged that way).
( everything with tracking,choosing,moving, and UI to do so ....objects,locations,time periods,npcs,phones,backpacks,etc )
looks like point-n-click is a synonym for that .
later i started to separate 'classic' sbs from datesims/pickers/trainers/managers sbs (one category for me)
also i started to see some borderline cases/hybrids...well i call em 'vns-into-sbs' (badik,dod,thegift)

Last edited:

Love4shubham

May 12, 2020
Update: ZIP file for patreon unlock available here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/ways-of-life-v0-5-6-ralx-games-productions.11530/post-2676301

To enable cheats (as of 0.5.5r):
  1. Open data/SCRIPTS.js in a text editor.
  2. Change line 44975 to read GameManager.variableStore.numbers[input] = 1850; (this is inside the getPatronPledgedStatus function).
  3. Save SCRIPTS.js
  4. Open the game and start/load.
  5. Open the Other > Cheats option and click through.
  6. Select 'One Factor' when prompted and then close the browser.
  7. Click inside the game window until the "Waiting for response" message changes. It should say "You have pledged: 1850".
  8. Enjoy.
This should also work to unlock the paywall'd content, but I haven't tested that yet.
how to cheat the 0.63c version,please bro find an way

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Is there a possibility to make or hide the text block at the bottom. Textblock is one third of the image.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes