a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
curently the game are v074
so if u want to play latest version u need to pay 1$
cos of patreon paywall
I suspect nobody's leaking 074 because nobody here wants to support these arrogant, cash-grabbing chucklefucks.
No one here wants it because the dev seems to have placed malware in the exe or at the very least some kind of tracking software.

fivesteaks

Sep 22, 2016
No one here wants it because the dev seems to have placed malware in the exe or at the very least some kind of tracking software.
Right, they've been doing that since at least version 50-something. Myself and a few others were able to strip it out in those cases and could probably do it again on the new version, but I'm sure as hell not going to pay them any money to get the newest version to crack because fuck RALX.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
sorry but why do u guys say it's malware
it's just a paywall from patreon
nothing else
I take it you did not read the warning and the link posted in the warning?

They are doing way more than just a paywall, the exe is uploading personal data to a private server and who knows what they are doing with all that personal data.
The dev is stocking players who wanted to try out the game first before thinking about supporting them but with the bullshit dev pulled most of us will never support this dev and a lot have dropped there support over this.

Go ahead and download and play but remember you brought all of dev's carp on yourself.

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Hey guys
how do I block the game through the firewall?
is it safe to play it blocked on the firewall?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TokyoR

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And the faggot still using this? I remember he coming here to talk shit because of his trackers getting the ip of random people. I wonder why people still pledge to him, there is a lot of people that deserve more than this scum.

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
How do I check which games are phoning home? This has made me very paranoid lol
I just "firewal block" anything that looks like an exe or a script. This even on my "main" game machine that has not nor ever will go online. I use win 10 and it was always trying to go somewhere it was'nt supposed to. I personally, "trust no-one".

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes