1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Well I can honestly say RALX will be off my play list anything they make if they are just here to hack people and report their IP's. I can understand your frustration with pirate copies of your work but let's face it your work is just a remade version of big brother, I personally found the original game boring and uninteresting. But if remakes is all you are capable of perhaps you shouldn't be making games in the first place. Either way thanks for showing us what kind of dev's you are and how unpleasantly you view the community. I don't usually say this but I honestly hope you fall flat on your ass' as dev's.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yeah, no. Think I'll stay away from this one still. Dropped it some time ago, and I bet it's still just as garbage as when it came out. Glad I used Whonix the first time too, as I am not interested in what ever the hell this GDPR violation is doing.

kuntari123

Nov 26, 2020
- "Posting style?" (???)
- Should we share the whole list of all the IPs using the crack coming up from here? :)
- You don't like our game but you still use a pirated version? It sounds "logic" ahah
- Yeah we know it's coming from here because of the "1850" thing, that value brought us here since the 'crack' came out from this forum.
Isn't that the purpose of pirating these days? Either to test the game before buying, or just getting the game for free.
Seeing that the game isn't finished yet, I'd say it's the former, to decide whether to support it or not. Your patreon page doesn't seem to have a demo version like a lot of other dev, or if it has it isn't easily findable. Otherwise, have a nice day after making the internet an enemy.

Reactions: Red Sand

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
And the faggot still using this? I remember he coming here to talk shit because of his trackers getting the ip of random people. I wonder why people still pledge to him, there is a lot of people that deserve more than this scum.
he released the ips in public. and i know these ppl filled a law suit against him . because i was one of them. so i can definatly say dont DL it unless u want yourself to get into trouble

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
sat site 124 the treats of this dev started, and where he tryes to blackmail ppl, be carefully with him

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
No I'm not read it but I'm using android and i dont now how i get the code for the lest version if you have it can you send plz
I want To Ask !!! I'm Just Wiling To Cheat For Money So How Can I ?

Read what we are writing. The OP here clearly tells you that the devs try to track your IP and the thread and the reviews tell you that the game is not worth it. Fuck this shitty game, let me repeat, it is not worth the hassle of a crazy dev who wants to doxx you, just because you play his lame-ass game without paying.

vitamin433

May 11, 2018

Yeah, no. Think I'll stay away from this one still. Dropped it some time ago, and I bet it's still just as garbage as when it came out. Glad I used Whonix the first time too, as I am not interested in what ever the hell this GDPR violation is doing.
I see tor is still a good thing.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
I see tor is still a good thing.
Yeah, not to forget free and easy to use too, and a bit overkill for this, but why not, at least my real IP and data was not sent. Could always mount Windows in sandbox, but it's so much more satisfying to send useless garbage data to the chucklefucks.

Reactions: vitamin433

Falzet

Sep 24, 2019
how the hell do i have to make money in here, work in online get -20. and the cheats wont work:(:mad::(:(:(

Happonari

Nov 2, 2019
how the hell do i have to make money in here, work in online get -20. and the cheats wont work:(:mad::(:(:(
Why would you bother? This game slaves your PC to become a bitcoin miner for the developer, has an absolute shit ass interface, and has some of the worst collective reviews on this website. Stay the f*ck away from it.

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes