1.80 star(s) 39 Votes

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
Also, IP tracking is so outdated and irrelevant nowadays(last 2-3 years at least), with the rise of cheap and affordable VPNs, and some even come with free trials, or free versions with a daily limit, which again might cause problems for some poor legit supporter by plausible chance.
Protonmail.com and protomail.ch-Both free, encrypted and require no user info to register. All of the email can not even be read by Proton. Proton also has a free VPN using same acct. info you use to create free email. This is Swiss and has probably one of the worlds strongest laws regarding user data. For even more online security I would also look into Tor browser. Some sites get broken but you can configure your point (country) of entry to the open web. My personal browsing is done by "If I can't get there easily, I will go somewhere else. Might also want to look into Peerblock mine is currently blocking 2,651,265,433 sites. You can also enter your own ip's and build your own lists as required. I think I pay $10 a year for updated lists and I used a prepaid Visa card. anyway have a great day/night.

cccxxx

Aug 8, 2018
like the models, like the attempt , but dude move to ren'py already
the slowness between menues , rooms etc is killing the mood

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
I just "firewal block" anything that looks like an exe or a script. This even on my "main" game machine that has not nor ever will go online. I use win 10 and it was always trying to go somewhere it was'nt supposed to. I personally, "trust no-one".
how to block on the firewall?
I wanted to know

Chemmy

Jun 10, 2018
I wanted to know
Here is how you block a program

- click on the start/windows logo at the bottom left on the taskbar, type in control

- click on control panel, click on system and security, then click on windows defender firewall

- on the left side of windows defender firewall, click on advanced settings, this will open up a new window

- in the advanced settings window that popped up, on the left side click on outbound rules, this will give you options on the right side

- on the right side, click on New Rule..., another new window will pop up, make sure program is checked up and hit next

- now for, this program path, click on browse and make your way to the .exe and pick it, then hit next

- on this page make sure block the connection is checked up and hit next

- make sure all 3 options are checked up and hit next again

- name it and hit finish

now the .exe is blocked

Last edited:

TRado

Nov 5, 2020
I wanted to know
For Win 7
open Control panel ------> Click Windows Firewall ---> Click "advanced" --->Click "outbound" (top left)or "Inbound" if you want to block something in particular from entering. --->Click "new rule" (top right)--->make sure "program" is selected ---> click "next" --->"browse" to find program (an executable like an exe) --->Click "next"--->make sure "block the connection" is selected --->Click "next" --->on this page I just select all of the options --->Click "next" --->Give it a name to make it easier to recognise and your done.
win 10 is the same

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Here is how you block a program

- click on the start/windows logo at the bottom left on the taskbar, type in control

- click on control panel, click on system and security, then click on windows defender firewall

- on the left side of windows defender firewall, click on advanced settings, this will open up a new window

- in the advanced settings window that popped up, on the left side click on outbound rules, this will give you options on the right side

- on the right side, click on New Rule..., another new window will pop up, make sure program is checked up and hit next

- now for, this program path, click on browse and make your way to the .exe and pick it, then hit next

- on this page make sure block the connection is checked up and hit next

- make sure all 3 options are checked up and hit next again

- name it and hit finish

now the .exe is blocked
Thank you ;)

Reactions: mstan and Chemmy

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
On the first page there's a link with this info. I cannot make it work though, these are to vague for someone who does not know how things work.

To enable cheats (as of 0.5.5r):
  1. Open data/SCRIPTS.js in a text editor.
  2. Change line 44975 to read GameManager.variableStore.numbers[input] = 1850; (this is inside the getPatronPledgedStatus function).
  3. Save SCRIPTS.js
  4. Open the game and start/load.
  5. Open the Other > Cheats option and click through.
  6. Select 'One Factor' when prompted and then close the browser.
  7. Click inside the game window until the "Waiting for response" message changes. It should say "You have pledged: 1850".
  8. Enjoy.
Is anybody able to explain better these steps? Points 2 and 5...i just haven't a clue

1.80 star(s) 39 Votes